NDPreps Reserve

Re: Who is going take state

Postby baseballplayer#2 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:52 pm

even gross is gonna POUND everyone this year
baseballplayer#2

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:43 am

baseballplayer#2 wrote:even gross is gonna POUND everyone this year

Gotta feeling that Drew Moch may have something to say about that there statement.
ndfootballwrestling

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:39 pm

i would say alot of the bhs wrestlersr there are stacked this year but there are some weight that could be taken by others
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby MillerTime » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:42 pm

baseballplayer#2 wrote:
even gross is gonna POUND everyone this year

Gotta feeling that Drew Moch may have something to say about that there statement.

Ya he is telling himself i better not go 52 or i have no chance..not taking anything away from moch but i think gross would throttle him
MillerTime

Postby papabutch74 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:40 pm

ndfootballwrestling wrote:
baseballplayer#2 wrote:even gross is gonna POUND everyone this year

yeah.. too bad Drew Moch has something to say to every statement.. shame.. but the kid is a good wrestler.. i just dont think he'll beat evan gross.. last year a freshman JV wrestler from BHS went the whole match with him and lost by 3 i think?
papabutch74
NDPreps Starter

Postby dakotakid » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:22 am

ok first off has anyone ever even seen drew moch on here why does everyone think he has to have a say in everything? he just wants to finish out his senior year and hopefully win state he's not out to pound anyone or get pounded he just wants to win it. and 2nd he didnt just beat a bismarck jv kid by 3 he worked him pretty good but let him last for a little while to get a good workout to keep his weight down for that weeks tourny. and finally 3rd he pinned that kid in the dual and as well as in the tourny 38 secs so you think gross would pound him :lol: i think not
dakotakid
NDPreps Reserve

Postby outspoken » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:24 pm

dakotakid wrote:ok first off has anyone ever even seen drew moch on here why does everyone think he has to have a say in everything? he just wants to finish out his senior year and hopefully win state he's not out to pound anyone or get pounded he just wants to win it. and 2nd he didnt just beat a bismarck jv kid by 3 he worked him pretty good but let him last for a little while to get a good workout to keep his weight down for that weeks tourny. and finally 3rd he pinned that kid in the dual and as well as in the tourny 38 secs so you think gross would pound him :lol: i think not

good points, there is NO WAY Gross would "pound" Moch, Moch wasn't even touched last year. Gross lost to Seeger and got pinned by Nord, those two are also great wrestlers but Moch is the real deal. He doesn't lose weight, he wrestles where he wants to and will have another great year.
outspoken
NDPreps Reserve

Postby basketball1427 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:59 pm

pretty sure nobody will touch andrew grothman
basketball1427
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cubsfan » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:05 pm

[quote=] good points, there is NO WAY Gross would "pound" Moch, Moch wasn't even touched last year. Gross lost to Seeger and got pinned by Nord, those two are also great wrestlers but Moch is the real deal. He doesn't lose weight, he wrestles where he wants to and will have another great year.[/quote]
If Moch doesn't lose any weight he would have to wrestle at 189. Moch only weighs 180. I think that would put him at a big disadvantage against some kids. That might be the weight that Andrew Grothmann might move down to and no one will be him.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby dakotakid » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:38 am

i talked to the linton coach and he said mochs already down to about 68-70 so he'll wrestle either 60 or 71
dakotakid
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm

i say joe from laham from bhs shoud win or be in the finals at sate
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby demongrad15 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Bigblackbeatdown wrote:i say joe from laham from bhs shoud win or be in the finals at sate

hey granfor u should learn how to talk and how to spell your own teamates names.
demongrad15

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:49 pm

ok man sorry i was typing fast when i said that why dont u become a English teacher if u want to correct my spelling
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dakotakid » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:15 am

i think it's AN English teacher :lol:
dakotakid
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dalegroth » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:14 am

Has anybody even come close to Andrew Grothmann from Hillsboro, he was undeafeated last year and will move up just to get a challenge!
dalegroth
NDPreps Rookie

Postby tweener » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:48 pm

dalegroth wrote:Has anybody even come close to Andrew Grothmann from Hillsboro, he was undeafeated last year and will move up just to get a challenge!

So did Grothman bump up and wrestle the McCleary kid last year at 215# then to challenge ?? Bumping up for a fish is nothing special. Some think it is!
tweener
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Reporter » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:45 am

tweener wrote:
dalegroth wrote:Has anybody even come close to Andrew Grothmann from Hillsboro, he was undeafeated last year and will move up just to get a challenge!

So did Grothman bump up and wrestle the McCleary kid last year at 215# then to challenge ?? Bumping up for a fish is nothing special. Some think it is!

Grothmann has bumped up to accept the challenge. This year, he bumped up to 215 against Harvey to face Bobby Bartz, not someone known as a "fish". One huge lateral throw later and Bartz was pinned in 1:18. Earlier this season he faced McKale Evenson from Pelican Rapids, another 215 pounder, and pulled out a tough 6-2 decision. Evenson is a two-time state qualifier in Minnesota. Grothmann wrestles where his team needs him. He's only had 11 matches this year at 189 and 215 -- he's scored 3 forfeits, 2 decisions, and six first period pins.
Reporter
NDPreps Rookie

Postby tweener » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:01 pm

Don't get me wrong I'm almost positive Andrew will be a state champ this year as well. But all I'm saying is alot of coaches bump kids, with less than stellar resume's up to wrestle a stud. And yes Andrew has some very impressive wins over tough opponents. Good Luck this year at state to all..
tweener
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeyfan741 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:42 pm

what about eddie maisey any chance at the title?
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby select21 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 pm

troy jesperson at 285
select21
NDPreps Starter

Postby 8's » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:49 pm

285 is really down this year, no real competition
8's
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm

i think the two people who were in the final were sopose to be in the finals to best 285's this year for class A
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigrigg » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Both class A and class B 285's were weak this yr. Jesperson is the best wrestler between the two classes. Jesperson however is good, more because hes just so huge compared to his actual wrestling skills. Granfor from BHS probably has better wrestling skills but i dont think his skills can make up for the weight advantage by Jesperson.
bigrigg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:25 am

bigrigg wrote:Both class A and class B 285's were weak this yr. Jesperson is the best wrestler between the two classes. Jesperson however is good, more because hes just so huge compared to his actual wrestling skills. Granfor from BHS probably has better wrestling skills but i dont think his skills can make up for the weight advantage by Jesperson.

Look at granfor last year he probly weighted the same as he did this year and Bruns weighed a solid 285 last year and he held well up against him idont think the weight would of been a problem
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Wrestling