Best Wrestler in the State

Re: Best Wrestler in the State

Postby Jarudy » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:18 pm

Scott Schiller, easily. He's a junior this year and Michigan has expressed interest. One of the best wrestlers nationwide in his division. Placed at nationals. I'm not him either, just know him.
Jarudy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Ballingman wrote:Derek Lee is the best wrestler in the state, hands down..he was state champ as a junior and he will be a state champ as a senior baby!

what is Derek wrestling at this year anyways but trevor won it as a jr too how is he not the best wrestler in the state he didnt go into a big prade right after he won he had composier and didnt act like it was the end of the world he shows way more sportmanship than Derek lee
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Jarudy wrote:Scott Schiller, easily. He's a junior this year and Michigan has expressed interest. One of the best wrestlers nationwide in his division. Placed at nationals. I'm not him either, just know him.

i would agree 100% he is a great wrestler he would also be on my top list as the best wrestlers in the state next to Trevor Johonson
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby centuryfan » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:31 am

Bigblackbeatdown wrote:
Ballingman wrote:Derek Lee is the best wrestler in the state, hands down..he was state champ as a junior and he will be a state champ as a senior baby!

what is Derek wrestling at this year anyways but trevor won it as a jr too how is he not the best wrestler in the state he didnt go into a big prade right after he won he had composier and didnt act like it was the end of the world he shows way more sportmanship than Derek lee
How does derek lee not show sportsmanship
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bigblackbeatdown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 pm

he migh have changed but after he won state but im not trying to say he is all bad he is a well rounded wrestler
Bigblackbeatdown
NDPreps Reserve

Postby select21 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:103.Blake Bosch (SB)
112.Ben Maliske - Beulah
119.Jacob Laber - Carrington
125.Josh Kelly - Oakes , Brady Lund - Watford City
130.Gentzkow - LaMoure
135.Michael Nord - Lisbon
140.Chris Bahm - Carrington
145.Even Gross - Napoleon
152.Nate Seeger - New Salem
160.Beau Vogeli - Oakes , Drew Moch
171.Jake Mclean - Hillboro, Damon Weigal - Napoleon
189. Brett Schroder - Carrington
215.Grothman Hillsboro 189 i would say to if he goes down i just heard he was wrestling 215 correct me if im wrong, Peterson from Oakes should be up there but last night Carringtons 8th Grader Schroder had Stenson beat was pinning him couple times but didnt come out on top!
285.Bartz - Harvey

Thats Off Top My Head!! What Everyone Think?

Bartz was wrestling down at 215 in the velva invitational...i think if he goes to 215..then Troy Jesperson-Velva is probably the best bet for 285. and Austyn Kittelson from Velva is at 135 right now and is wrestling pretty good...
select21
NDPreps Starter

Postby aaronrules » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Bigblackbeatdown wrote:

Derek beat a much better opponent and everyone has the right to celebrate their accomplishments. Just because trevor didnt celebrate after he won doesnt mean he has more sportsmanship than Derek.
aaronrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby chippy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 am

103 - cody vogeli
112 - deven loepp
119 - jake laber
125 - josh kelly
130 - sheldon dewald
135 - ryan heisler
140 - cole gentzkow
145 - kirby knutson
152 - evan gross/nate seeger
160 - drew moch/beau voegli
171 - damon weigel
189 - andrew grothman
215 - bob bartz
285 - troy jesperson
chippy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 pm

I believe if seeger had some tougher comp to wrestle against in practice he would be even a bigger force than what he already is. Other people on this list suffering from the same scenario?
bigpoppakdog

Postby chippy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:05 am

i dont think troy or bobby has much up in the room to wrestle
chippy
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigrigg » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:22 am

bigpoppakdog wrote:I believe if seeger had some tougher comp to wrestle against in practice he would be even a bigger force than what he already is. Other people on this list suffering from the same scenario?

last year seeger did have tanner w(not going to attempt to spell his last name) who took third at 135 so at least he had some competition last year
bigrigg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby preps12 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Garret Andel of Valley City!!!
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby centuryfan » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 am

seth neer is currently 13-0
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby outspoken » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Class B
145- Evan Gross
152- Pat Nord
outspoken
NDPreps Reserve

Postby E@stern Executioner » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:14 pm

outspoken wrote:Class B
145- Evan Gross

It might be me but I would assume the "Best Wrestler in the State" would have to be undefeated in the state? No?
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby outspoken » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 am

E@stern Executioner wrote:
outspoken wrote:Class B
145- Evan Gross

It might be me but I would assume the "Best Wrestler in the State" would have to be undefeated in the state? No?

This post was made to show that at "145" Evan Gross is the best wrestler in the state, that is why I put 145 before it
outspoken
NDPreps Reserve

Postby centuryfan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 pm

i think it would be pretty reasonable to say that seth neer goes undefeated all the way through state
centuryfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigrigg » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:10 pm

aaronrules wrote:

agree 100%...can you say repeat?

granted he might might repeat and he is one of the top wrestlers in the state, i dont think derek lee is up for the best wrestler in the state anymore. After lee lost to gross in the rotary anybody who thought lee was the best wrester better be thinking of either gross or seeger seeing how they have beaten each other this season.
bigrigg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby aaronrules » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 pm

bigrigg wrote:
aaronrules wrote:

granted he might might repeat and he is one of the top wrestlers in the state, i dont think derek lee is up for the best wrestler in the state anymore. After lee lost to gross in the rotary anybody who thought lee was the best wrester better be thinking of either gross or seeger seeing how they have beaten each other this season.

his loss to gross was questionable to say the least...but they have wrestled together for a long time and it was a great match to see
aaronrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby imperials » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:16 pm

aaronrules wrote:
bigrigg wrote:
aaronrules wrote:

his loss to gross was questionable to say the least...but they have wrestled together for a long time and it was a great match to see

it is still a loss
imperials
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bigrigg » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 am

aaronrules wrote:
bigrigg wrote:
aaronrules wrote:

what was so questionable in the loss?
bigrigg
NDPreps Reserve

Postby aceofspades » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Let me guess:

1. Lee was sick
2. Lee got robbed by the ref
3. The scorekeeper screwed up the score or the time to negatively effect Lee

Which one was it?
aceofspades
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfan24 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Without a doubt bobby bartz from Harvey. He was the state champion his Sophomore year in the Heavy Weight class, Runner up his Junior year, and is a contender for the championchip again. Might i add he is going for a North Dakota Record, most pins in a career.
ndfan24
NDPreps Starter

Postby E@stern Executioner » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 am

ndfan24 wrote:Without a doubt bobby bartz from Harvey. He was the state champion his Sophomore year in the Heavy Weight class, Runner up his Junior year, and is a contender for the championchip again. Might i add he is going for a North Dakota Record, most pins in a career.

...and he got throttled by a 189 pounder in less than a minute and a half.
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:59 pm

One i would throw out there Carringtons 140 Chris Bahm still undefeated!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Wrestling