Favorites Region by Region 2008 HS

Re:

Postby freshysoon » Sun May 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Maniaconthefloor wrote:Here are mine

Region 1

Lamoure

Why:  I really like Hope-Page too but I think it was a big upset that they were able to get through last year and Lamoure will learn from their mistake last year.

Region 2

Thompson

Why:  Until someone steps up and takes it away from them, it would be foolish to bet against them.

Region 3

Dakota Prairie

Why:  With the talent they have they are due not to fail finally.

Region 4

Grafton

Why:  Enough talent to carry them through

Region 5

Munich

Why:  Young and experienced now.

Region 6

Velva

Why:  They are always tough and they are coached very well.

Region 7

Bishop Ryan

Why:  I shouldn't have to elaborate with that talent base

Region 8

Washburn

Why:  I don't think Steele has much left after graduating the kids they have lost the last two years and if I remember right Washburn was young last year.

but velva has only ten players and have to bring up babe ruth players. but i think their still gonna be good
freshysoon
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Re:

Postby bballfan7 » Sun May 04, 2008 7:33 pm

freshysoon wrote:
Maniaconthefloor wrote:Here are mine

Region 1

Lamoure

Why:  I really like Hope-Page too but I think it was a big upset that they were able to get through last year and Lamoure will learn from their mistake last year.

Region 2

Thompson

Why:  Until someone steps up and takes it away from them, it would be foolish to bet against them.

Region 3

Dakota Prairie

Why:  With the talent they have they are due not to fail finally.

Region 4

Grafton

Why:  Enough talent to carry them through

Region 5

Munich

Why:  Young and experienced now.

Region 6

Velva

Why:  They are always tough and they are coached very well.

Region 7

Bishop Ryan

Why:  I shouldn't have to elaborate with that talent base

Region 8

Washburn

Why:  I don't think Steele has much left after graduating the kids they have lost the last two years and if I remember right Washburn was young last year.

but velva has only ten players and have to bring up babe ruth players. but i think their still gonna be good

Who else in their region is looking good?
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Favorites Region by Region 2008 HS

Postby baseball » Sun May 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Wasburn and Steele have split 4 games over the season with Washburn sweeping the first 2 early and then Steele sweeping on Friday. going to make for an interesting region title between the 2 like always.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:20 pm

FSHP beat Lamoure 6-3 tonight to claim the out right lead in region 1 with a 6-1 record i believe
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballuvr » Wed May 07, 2008 5:31 am

FSHP fundamentally solid as usual. FSHP was agressive and got a couple key hits on Watkins. Watkins not as sharp as usual.
Some big games to wrap up the season.
LaMoure at Kindred Friday, and then LaMoure hosts Enderlin and FSHP on Saturday to wrap up the region schedule.
LaMoure not hitting well yet. Schrader back in lineup to finish the season should help. He will be "rusty" I'm sure, but should sharpen up quickly.
FSHP, CCass, and LaMoure all capable of winning region. Be interesting to see who ends up with number one seed. Might not matter though as last year showed.
The way this region goes sometimes, an unementioned team could put some games together in mid-may.
bballuvr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball05 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:11 pm

is munich supposed to be good??? cuz bottineau and munich have both been good the past few years and i dont think much will change this year
baseball05
NDPreps Reserve

Postby select21 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm

baseball05 wrote:is munich supposed to be good??? cuz bottineau and munich have both been good the past few years and i dont think much will change this year

Munich should once again be a powerhouse team. They didn't lose to many players this year and still have Blake Klein and Travis Beck. These are two very good Juniors and watch them to excel this year and next.
select21
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Class B