Sidney - Watford City

throughout the state

Sidney - Watford City

Postby AC-DC » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 am

Just heard about a possible Sidney - Watford City Jr Gold Co-Op. What's the story, can't play with 9 juniors and a couple of Bantams? If it's at the point where teams can't play without 20 players, we should just disbaned the league now.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Sidney - Watford City

Postby JRgoldfan » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:24 pm

I heard about this a few weeks ago too, was wondering if it's true.... Didn't Watford City & Sidney have close to full rosters last year?

I know hockey numbers are shrinking around the state, so I guess you never know what's up... (Besides the price of gas...OUCH)...
JRgoldfan

Re: Sidney - Watford City

Postby JRgoldfan » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 pm

AC-DC wrote:Just heard about a possible Sidney - Watford City Jr Gold Co-Op. What's the story, can't play with 9 juniors and a couple of Bantams? If it's at the point where teams can't play without 20 players, we should just disbaned the league now.

AC-DC just wanted to add, that I also heard that Langdon & Walsh County (Park River) are going to coop this year. This I understand though, considering the high number of seniors on both teams last year.

With the Sidney-Watford coop, that would bring the number of JG teams in the state down to 8 for the 08-09 season...
JRgoldfan

Return to NDAHA