6-0 (conference)
12-0 (non conference)
Casey Myklebust homered twice, one in each game
Jason Burdick homers in the second game.... all 3 home runs were solo shots
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Re: WDA/EDC Scores

Postby unocinco » Sat May 24, 2008 4:15 pm

EDC Devils Lake beat Red river 4-1. DL scoring 3 runs i nthe bottom of the 7th to win.
unocinco
NDPreps Reserve

Postby armada113 » Sun May 25, 2008 9:39 am

South beats out Shanley 4-3 in the region championship
I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. ~Rogers Hornsby
armada113
NDPreps Starter

Postby KyleJRM » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:37 pm

First WDA action of the year, I believe.

Minot 8, Williston 4 (conference game, 7 innings)
Minot 5, Williston 2 (non-conference game).

Bollinger looked really good for Minot, but he got hit a little, let the game trailing 3-1. Mostly, neither team had any defense because they'd had little or no practice time outside. Bollinger got robbed of a couple hits by nice defensive plays. Jangula started for Williston and pitched pretty well, mostly just throwing strikes.
KyleJRM
NDPreps Starter

Postby riders » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 am

dickinson swept mandan on thursday
4-0 and 9-3
1st game-Laylock perfect through 3 (ND) Steve had a 1 hit final 4 innings and the win
2nd game-dickinson went throught 5 pitchers to keep arms fresh-seiler (W)

strong showing by the midgets, especially in that cold of weather
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby kingjames » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 am

south beat devils lake in two conference games, 1-0 and 8-0
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Postby anyballgame45 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Does anyone have scores from games this week?
anyballgame45
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Fri May 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Couple upsets in the west, SM blanks Minot 2-0 in the first game.
CHS blanks Dicky 2-0 in the first game and takes the second 11-8 (not positive about the second game score it didnt count so doesnt matter)
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby WalkingStick » Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Shanley defeated South 3-1 on Tuesday
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby riders » Wed May 06, 2009 10:40 pm

williston over minot
11-10 i believe (correct me if im wrong)
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dead ball era » Fri May 08, 2009 11:55 am

Saucesauer wrote:Couple upsets in the west, SM blanks Minot 2-0 in the first game.
CHS blanks Dicky 2-0 in the first game and takes the second 11-8 (not positive about the second game score it didnt count so doesnt matter)

What do you mean "it didn't count so it doesn't matter." I realize it was a non-conference game, but it still matters. If it didn't matter, they wouldn't keep score. And how do you think the game 2 players feel about it. I think it matters to them. One more lesson from the Dead Ball Era..it always[u] matters. Might as well learn that now, it always matters. There are no days off or games off in the real world.[/u]
Is this heaven? It's Iowa. - Field of Dreams
dead ball era
NDPreps Reserve

Postby kingjames » Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 pm

no hes right the second game really doesnt matter. its funny to watch thats about it
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Mon May 11, 2009 12:01 am

dead ball era wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:Couple upsets in the west, SM blanks Minot 2-0 in the first game.

What do you mean "it didn't count so it doesn't matter." I realize it was a non-conference game, but it still matters. If it didn't matter, they wouldn't keep score. And how do you think the game 2 players feel about it. I think it matters to them. One more lesson from the Dead Ball Era..it always[u] matters. Might as well learn that now, it always matters. There are no days off or games off in the real world.[/u]

Little Lesson from Saucesauer...it really doesnt matter, second games are primarly seniors who don't start but the coach didn't have the heart to cut OR devolpment for younger players, either way they both usually turn into a gong show.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby HeHateMe » Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 am

Saucesauer wrote:
dead ball era wrote:

Little Lesson from Saucesauer...it really doesnt matter, second games are primarly seniors who don't start but the coach didn't have the heart to cut OR devolpment for younger players, either way they both usually turn into a gong show.

I like Dead Ball's quote here! A game is a game, and a game is meant to be WON.... When I step on the field I look to win... in a double header the worst case scenario for me and my team is that we split... Its not exceptable to loose both and even if its a non conference game, if you're going out there to goof off you shouldn't be out there period!
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Postby dead ball era » Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
dead ball era wrote:

I like Dead Ball's quote here! A game is a game, and a game is meant to be WON.... When I step on the field I look to win... in a double header the worst case scenario for me and my team is that we split... Its not exceptable to loose both and even if its a non conference game, if you're going out there to goof off you shouldn't be out there period!

Congrats to you HeHateMe for "getting it." I'd hire you in a minute. Saucesauer and King James, good luck on trying to "get it." It always matters. I hope you don't go into the medical field. I'd hate to be on the "it doesn't matter" side of your attitude some day. Warn me just in case I come across you at the clinic. :wink:
Is this heaven? It's Iowa. - Field of Dreams
dead ball era
NDPreps Reserve

Postby MoSiouxFan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 am

Does anyone know of a website that updates scores and standings on a daily basis? Thanks.
MoSiouxFan
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Class A