Lion's All Star Game Team

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Lion's All Star Game Team

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 am

Class B Girls

Brittany Deitz - Beach
Abby Weinreis - Beach
Shauna Long - Standing Rock
Mackenzie Glasser - Dickinson Trinity
Maggie Lorenz - Harvey-WC
Katie King - Kenmare
Taylor Kraft - Central Cass
Paige Tompkins - Milnor
Whitney Sponsler - Thompson
Jessica Henningsgard - Central Valley
Jessica Hale - Four Winds-W-M

Alternates
Samantha Schell - Washburn
Rikki Schmidt - Napoleon
Jill Rising - Beach
Kenzie Church - F-C-T
Sabrina Rude - Dakota Prairie
Jackie Miller - Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood
Sarah Weidler - Velva

Coaches - Andy Braaten, Carrington. Barb Kraft, Central Cass
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: Lion's All Star Game Team

Postby rock83 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 pm

What about Crystal Hovland, Rugby?
rock83
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Or Meg Martin, Ellendale.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby sanantonio_spurs » Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Where's the Class A girls roster?
I'd have to say this is a good looking team! You got three fantastic guards, (Long, Dietz, Wenreis.) and two great players down low. (King and Craft)
But from some very, very good players I hear of from Class A, this looks like a game to watch.

Miss Basketball is from the Class A side.( A few canidates from Class A also.)
sanantonio_spurs
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:36 pm

sanantonio_spurs wrote:Where's the Class A girls roster?
I'd have to say this is a good looking team! You got three fantastic guards, (Long, Dietz, Wenreis.) and two great players down low. (King and Kraft)
But from some very, very good players I hear of from Class A, this looks like a game to watch.

Miss Basketball is from the Class A side.( A few canidates from Class A also.)

Look in the Class A section...
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby scoobyx2 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 pm

It should be a fun game especially w/ Long on the court, but I will go with Class A.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby jibjab20 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 am

I watched both games, and have come to one conclusion. Shauna Long is OVERRATED. Not impressed at all, she could hardly make the team at MSUM. Getting kind of old listening to people say how good she is, she has talent, but not the player she is hyped up to be.

By the way this was nto the only time I have seen her pla,y have seen her play for 4 years, still not impressed.
jibjab20
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBalways » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:19 pm

jibjab20 wrote:I watched both games, and have come to one conclusion. Shauna Long is OVERRATED. Not impressed at all, she could hardly make the team at MSUM. Getting kind of old listening to people say how good she is, she has talent, but not the player she is hyped up to be.

By the way this was nto the only time I have seen her pla,y have seen her play for 4 years, still not impressed.

Agreed!
ClassBalways
NDPreps Starter

Postby EHS1998 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Was very impressed with Britney Dietz.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Postby rock83 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 pm

That would mean you know nothing about basketball. I'm sure you are much better than she is any day.

jibjab20 wrote:I watched both games, and have come to one conclusion. Shauna Long is OVERRATED. Not impressed at all, she could hardly make the team at MSUM. Getting kind of old listening to people say how good she is, she has talent, but not the player she is hyped up to be.

rock83
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 am

rock83 wrote:That would mean you know nothing about basketball. I'm sure you are much better than she is any day.

Is she still going D1 somewhere in Texas? I was somewhat surprised that she was available to compete in these games.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:34 am

scoobyx2 wrote:
rock83 wrote:That would mean you know nothing about basketball. I'm sure you are much better than she is any day.

Is she still going D1 somewhere in Texas? I was somewhat surprised that she was available to compete in these games.

Last thing I heard was she was going to Lamar for Basketball
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Girls