Beach vs. Ray 130-17

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Beach vs. Ray 130-17

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Bisonguy06 wrote:
baseball wrote:I'm going to base my theory on the Kidder County vs. Ashley games in the past. They would have scores like 98-11 and such blow outs. you may not want to hear it, but it's true, when teams are seperated so much by the level of talent theres nothing you can do. Kidde County would not press, the starters would play less then half of the game. Kids on the end of the bench would be in during the 2nd quarter. Starters would start the second half (which is almost standard for all schools) and play 2-3 minutes before sitting the last 13-14. And that's when their JV wasn't very good. IF Beach's JV can beat a lot of varsity teams like posted before, they are still going to score. The only way you can avoid this type of score between teams seperated that much is to put 5 girls on the floor and tell them to literally just stand there. Dribble up the floor..and do a 4 corners for the whole second half....and on to the shot clock arguement.

Doesnt matter what happens...people will complain. Welcome to America.

This didn't happen. Beach's starters played long enough to score 92 points.

read the very first sentence of my post.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Girls