Region 7 Tournament

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 7 Tournament

Postby scoobyx2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 am

This Region is tough! Any thoughts on how the semi final teams look?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Region 7 Tournament

Postby GBBFan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:12 pm

I honestly believe that the State Champion will be coming out of Region 7 - Killdeer gave Beach the toughest challenge they have had all season!
GBBFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bleacherfan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:29 pm

That was a heck of a game! The Hazen-Trinity game was a good one to watch too. The two teams that won deserved their wins. Beach has one tough ball club, I see them winning all the way through the state title game. Tough team, good coach, and probably just as good a chance doing it all over again next year.
bleacherfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsgod25 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Beach won the first battle with hazen, (it was in Beach, they have a good croud of fans, lets see if hazen can have the edge with the same amount of fans) i think hazen is going to send them home again like then did in vollyball not to get off subject but it will be one realy good game!!!!!!!!!
sportsgod25
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GBBFan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 pm

sportsgod25 wrote:Beach won the first battle with hazen, (it was in Beach, they have a good croud of fans, lets see if hazen can have the edge with the same amount of fans) i think hazen is going to send them home again like then did in vollyball not to get off subject but it will be one realy good game!!!!!!!!!

It will be an awesome game but I am gonna have to favor Beach in this one - they are determined to get to state and they will have the crowd to back them up! But hazen won't make it easy for them - whatever the ending be the team that goes to state out of region 7 will be the state champion!
GBBFan
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Girls