6th Poll

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 6th Poll

Postby NorthDakota11 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 am

Titans took it to Killdeer last night... winning by over 20... started the game with a 14-0 run... Killdeer never recovered
"Why did you go for two?"

"Because I couldn't go for three..." - Woody Hayes
NorthDakota11
NDPreps Starter

Postby GBBFan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 am

NorthDakota11 wrote:Titans took it to Killdeer last night... winning by over 20... started the game with a 14-0 run... Killdeer never recovered

Killdeer did struggle but this loss does not define them - they are a better team just had a bad night and Trinity played very well...
GBBFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NorthDakota11 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I have a hard time believing a team that just got beat by 24 is better then the team that beat them... on the other hand one of the Killdeers best... Dani Sadowsky was in foul trouble at the end of the first quarter so that may have had something to do with it... but she was in the game when the Titans jumped out to 14-0... even without the foul trouble I don't think Killdeer wins this game...

Right now Trinity IS the better theam... they proved it last night with this score 59-35

NorthDakota11
NDPreps Starter

Postby GBBFan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm

I would not say that Trinity is the better team they just had a better game last night! The season is just at the the halfway point Killdeer had a tough game last night the only player that showed up for them last night was Klein - Killdeer will still be a force to reckon with in Region 7 as will Trinity, Beach, Hettinger (who beat Trinity by the way so I guess by your standards that would make Hettinger the better team?) and Hazen.
GBBFan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NorthDakota11 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm

GBBFan... If they are an elite team they would come to play EVERY night... Why wouldn't they show up to play the MOST HATED team in Southwestern ND, in their first true test of the season they failed... nope I stay by my first take on this game... Trinity is better...

NorthDakota11
NDPreps Starter

Postby GBBFan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:13 pm

NorthDakota11 wrote:GBBFan... If they are an elite team they would come to play EVERY night... Why wouldn't they show up to play the MOST HATED team in Southwestern ND, in their first true test of the season they failed... nope I stay by my first take on this game... Trinity is better...

Trinity was better last night but for your sake I will go along with your standards then and say that Hettinger IS Better!!

I never said Killdeer was an "elite" team those are your words I am just saying it was not a good game for them and luckily for them it wasn't during tournament time so they can work the kinks out because on a whole they have more talent than Trinity!
GBBFan
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Girls