Larimore VS. DP

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Larimore VS. DP

Postby sport » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:27 pm

I see these two teams square off tonight for the third time. Will DP have an answer for Russell and company?
sport
NDPreps Starter

Re: Larimore VS. DP

Postby KG4MVP » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 pm

I say DP by five!
KG4MVP
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby HometownHigh » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:03 pm

DP wins at home. Thompson wins at home, and you throw D3 names in a hat.
HometownHigh
NDPreps Starter

Postby sport » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:36 pm

HometownHigh wrote:DP wins at home. Thompson wins at home, and you throw D3 names in a hat.

I'm thinking third time is the charm for DP tonight, It's hard to beat a good team 3 times. As far as the Thompson game goes, I originally thought they could be the team to beat in District 3, but have been up and down for the year. On the right night I think they could take it to Hillsboro, especially if Hillsboro doesn't figure out a way to rebound.
sport
NDPreps Starter

Postby sport » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:34 am

sport wrote:
HometownHigh wrote:DP wins at home. Thompson wins at home, and you throw D3 names in a hat.

I'm thinking third time is the charm for DP tonight, It's hard to beat a good team 3 times. As far as the Thompson game goes, I originally thought they could be the team to beat in District 3, but have been up and down for the year. On the right night I think they could take it to Hillsboro, especially if Hillsboro doesn't figure out a way to rebound.

0 for two on my picks, looks like Hillsboro takes the District.
sport
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls