8th Poll

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 8th Poll

Postby Chester09 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:46 pm

rocketsphotoguy wrote:
bball99 wrote:After looking over this poll, it appears that Region 4 might be one of the toughest Regions in the state, with New Rockford and Carrington in the top 10, and Harvey recieving some votes having only lost 2 times this year, both to New Rockford in good games...never forget about that third team...when does Harvey play Carrington?

After seeing what Harvey did to Carrington tonight (56-39 in Harvey) I am officially scared of BOTH of these teams now. :shock:

It's looking more and more likely that District 7 alone has three teams that could make a serious state tournament run. Not to disrespect the other teams, but the district looks very top-heavy this year (5 losses combined among NR-S, Carrington and Harvey.) Should make for a VERY entertaining postseason!

I couldn't agree more. It is quite interesting watching how these girls compete amongst eachother. We could have one of the best district tournaments here in years and i'm really looking forward to watching!
Chester09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBEast » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:48 pm

#2 FCT vs. #10 Central Cass Monday night! Should be a great game!
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBEast » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:30 am

scc wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:#2 FCT vs. #10 Central Cass Monday night! Should be a great game!

Where do you think those two teams will be ranked going into that game?

Do you mean you think that in today's poll they may be ranked differently? They play tonight.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby stoaxc2004 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:49 am

scc wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:
scc wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:#2 FCT vs. #10 Central Cass Monday night! Should be a great game!

Do you mean you think that in today's poll they may be ranked differently? They play tonight.

Since the poll should be out before that game is played, I'm going to guess that F-C-T drops at least a spot or two after losing to Hankinson this past week.

FCT will be #4
CC will be #9
stoaxc2004

Postby ClassBEast » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 pm

stoaxc2004 wrote:
scc wrote:
ClassBEast wrote:
scc wrote:

Since the poll should be out before that game is played, I'm going to guess that F-C-T drops at least a spot or two after losing to Hankinson this past week.

FCT will be #4
CC will be #9

Locally I believe the game will be on 103.1 FM The Truck if you can't make it down to Fairmont for the game! Between this game and the CC boys playing in Gwinner tonight against a good North Sargent team, this is a big night for the Squirrels!
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Girls