KIDDER COUNTY**No Respect???***

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

KIDDER COUNTY**No Respect???***

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:46 am

Alright, an early(very early) loss to Carrington, who is highly rated, and since taking care of NRS, HMB, Linton I should expect to see their ranking drastically, and I mean drastically increase. I for one, since 6 weeks ago, has been very puzzled at their lack of respect. Polls, mean nothing until the end, but c'mon, since they are used every week they should reflect the top teams in the state. Kidder County could be argued as the #3 team in my opinion. But then again, like some others said before, it doesn't matter because HMB is the team to beat out of the region right :roll: :roll:
bigpoppakdog

Re: KIDDER COUNTY**No Respect???***

Postby Raider08 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:17 pm

HMB Lost to Napoleon also
Raider08
NDPreps Starter

Postby toddjames » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:23 pm

I agree, there is no reason Kidder shouldn't be in the Top 10 this week, especially with all the quality wins
toddjames
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bigpoppakdog » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Raider08 wrote:HMB Lost to Napoleon also

Yeah, I know. Just had some that said Kidder County is going to choke and HMB will win that region. Curious to see if they still feel that way.

Saw Hazen play today. They are tall and all can move. Play a very, very good run and jump defense. I question their offense a little. Not what they do, but how good of shooters they are. They do not have one player that really steps up and can light it up from what i've seen. They have a nice distribution though between 5 players. In my opinion, Kidder County is better because they have more offensive threats. So I would put Kidder County at 4th in the state, possibly 3rd behind Bott and Hillsboro(have no idea what they have, but are undefeated so have to go with that) and carrington.
bigpoppakdog

Return to Girls