Reg.3

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Reg.3

Postby mathlete110 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 am

Who is looking good for Region 3?
mathlete110
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Reg.3

Postby bballstar » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:40 pm

I would have to say, that HMB will be the favorite in Region 3. They lost one senior, they will be lacking height but i think they will be a VERY good team.
bballstar

Postby Flip » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:03 pm

bballstar wrote:I would have to say, that HMB will be the favorite in Region 3. They lost one senior, they will be lacking height but i think they will be a VERY good team.

I'm semi familiar with region 3, but isn't most of the region, at least district 6 pretty short? and isn't most of district 5, not that good, w/exception to LMM?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballstar » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Flip wrote:
bballstar wrote:I would have to say, that HMB will be the favorite in Region 3. They lost one senior, they will be lacking height but i think they will be a VERY good team.

I'm semi familiar with region 3, but isn't most of the region, at least district 6 pretty short? and isn't most of district 5, not that good, w/exception to LMM?

District 6 is the stronger region, but if i remember correctly Linton has decent size with 4 or 5 players 5'9" or taller. LMM will have Brown which that will help them a lot. HMB i think has 1 player over 5'9".
bballstar

Postby mathlete110 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Who are some of the good players from each district? District 6 is usually pretty stacked with Linton and Steele. Does district 5 have much besides Brown?
mathlete110
NDPreps Reserve

Postby fbballa » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Some people from different towns I know that are alright in District 5 besides Heather Brown are Carly Van Bruggen-LMM, Chantel Guthmiller-PBK, Chelsea Van Ray-PBK, Anna Issacson-Edgeley, Jenae Kramlich-BCN. These are just some I could think of off the top of my head.
Then from LaMoure Kaia Bickford has been looking very good, Katelynn Zimbleman should be solid.
fbballa
NDPreps Starter

Postby Irish » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:16 pm

How about we just watch the scores in December to see how district 5 fairs agains district 6 and then talk more on this before christmas break. Let's give it some time to develop and then make opinions.
Irish
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Irish wrote:How about we just watch the scores in December to see how district 5 fairs agains district 6 and then talk more on this before christmas break. Let's give it some time to develop and then make opinions.

What fun would that be? There is next to no discussion on this forum the way it is we shouldn't have to wait 'til x-mas to express our opinions.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby mathlete110 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:51 am

It's interesting to know who to look for. I think LMM played tonight. Anyone know how that went?
mathlete110
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flip » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:38 am

mathlete110 wrote:It's interesting to know who to look for. I think LMM played tonight. Anyone know how that went?

According to the KVLY site they lost to FSHP 49-38.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:21 pm

Does anyone know if Cory Mack is still coaching PBK?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Irish » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Flip wrote:Does anyone know if Cory Mack is still coaching PBK?

From what I hear he is.
Irish
NDPreps Starter

Postby Irish » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 pm

HMB over Cenral Prairie
Linton over Edgeley-Kulm
PBK over South Border
Irish
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsmarketing20 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:56 pm

fbballa wrote:Some people from different towns I know that are alright in District 5 besides Heather Brown are Carly Van Bruggen-LMM, Chantel Guthmiller-PBK, Chelsea Van Ray-PBK, Anna Issacson-Edgeley, Jenae Kramlich-BCN. These are just some I could think of off the top of my head.
Then from LaMoure Kaia Bickford has been looking very good, Katelynn Zimbleman should be solid.

i agree with Heather Brown, Carly Van Bruggen, and Katelynn Zimbleman... and i've never heard of Jenae Kramlich, but Anna Issacson???....she hardly even gets any varsity time...not that good!!!
sportsmarketing20
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:43 pm

What does anyone know about Wing? I didn't know they had a team. I assumed they were in the Steele-Dawson mega co-op.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby mathlete110 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Flip wrote:What does anyone know about Wing? I didn't know they had a team. I assumed they were in the Steele-Dawson mega co-op.

I heard something about them going on their own because they had one really good class? Not sure if that's right or not though. Maybe it is just a good group of girls for them this year so they wanted to take the challenge.
mathlete110
NDPreps Reserve

Postby mathlete110 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 pm

sportsmarketing20 wrote:
fbballa wrote:Some people from different towns I know that are alright in District 5 besides Heather Brown are Carly Van Bruggen-LMM, Chantel Guthmiller-PBK, Chelsea Van Ray-PBK, Anna Issacson-Edgeley, Jenae Kramlich-BCN. These are just some I could think of off the top of my head.

i agree with Heather Brown, Carly Van Bruggen, and Katelynn Zimbleman... and i've never heard of Jenae Kramlich, but Anna Issacson???....she hardly even gets any varsity time...not that good!!!

After watching her play last year, you would think she would play varsity this year, but then again noone really knew with the kulm girls now in the mix. Jenae Kramlich-good player for BCN. Tall, athletic, and one heck of a shooter. You don't want her at the line.
mathlete110
NDPreps Reserve

Postby showtime0931 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:32 pm

mathlete110 wrote:
sportsmarketing20 wrote:

After watching her play last year, you would think she would play varsity this year, but then again noone really knew with the kulm girls now in the mix. Jenae Kramlich-good player for BCN. Tall, athletic, and one heck of a shooter. You don't want her at the line.

Yeah.. I don't know how you haven't heard of Jenae Kramlich.. she's been playing/starting for BCN since the 8th grade. I heard she put up almost 30 points sometime last week. She IS a good player.. look out for her.
showtime0931
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsmarketing20 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm

showtime0931 wrote:
mathlete110 wrote:
sportsmarketing20 wrote:

Yeah.. I don't know how you haven't heard of Jenae Kramlich.. she's been playing/starting for BCN since the 8th grade. I heard she put up almost 30 points sometime last week. She IS a good player.. look out for her.

ok.. i will take ur word for it
sportsmarketing20
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls