Region 2

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Region 2

Postby old#63 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:18 pm

super10 wrote:i agree, also in that order

I'll take FLPR to win Region 2 over Grafton in the region championship. How about you?
old#63
NDPreps All-State

Postby super10 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:20 pm

I originally thought at the beginning of the season that CV or DP would be the heavy favorites for this region, since FLPR lost 3 starters to graduation, but FLPR has shown they can not be taken lightly this season and could make a run for their third REgion 2 title. having defeated CV and DP at home by over 10 points a piece, but grafton is tough to. I know that the regional atmosphere is completly different. It should be a good tournament and I think FLPR does have the upper hand at this point.
super10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby old#63 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:31 pm

super10 wrote:I originally thought at the beginning of the season that CV or DP would be the heavy favorites for this region, since FLPR lost 3 starters to graduation, but FLPR has shown they can not be taken lightly this season and could make a run for their third REgion 2 title. having defeated CV and DP at home by over 10 points a piece, but grafton is tough to. I know that the regional atmosphere is completly different. It should be a good tournament and I think FLPR does have the upper hand at this point.

At the season start, I wouldn't have picked FLPR either, but I was thinking Grafton would be the team to go from Region 2. I thought FLPR and DP would be "ok" and I didn't see CV coming at all.
old#63
NDPreps All-State

Postby 4thegame » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 pm

District 3 bracket is as fallows..

CV vs. Larimore

Thompson vs. GCC

DP vs. Hillsboro

Hatton/Northwood vs. MPCG

IMO it will be CV and DP playing in the title. HN over Gcc and Thomp over MPCG in regional qualifiers. If there is going to be an upset i would have to say CV could be in trouble on Sat. night as Thompson has beaten them this season.

District 4 Bracket is as fallows

FLPR and Grafton both have a bye

MM vs. Cavalier

North Border VS. VE

IMO FLPR wins the top seed over Grafton. Cavalier over NB and MM over VE in the regional qualifiers.
4thegame
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Girls