Who is going to be the top schools this year in reigion 1?

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who is going to be the top schools this year in reigion 1?

Postby kdogNS14 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:45 pm

I think Lisbon because of height and speed. They should go far. Can u think of anyone else?
Last edited by kdogNS14 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
kdogNS14

Re: North Sargent are they goin all the way.

Postby wrudolph » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 pm

You are right about this. Go Bobcats
wrudolph
NDPreps Rookie

Re: North Sargent are they goin all the way.

Postby The Schwab » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:35 pm

they have a pretty good coach...Coach Sorlie knows his stuff....but he probably wouldn't want his team coming on here and talking themselves up haha
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Re: Who is going to be the top schools this year in reigion 1?

Postby Flip » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:18 am

Lisbon is the Broncos, unless I'm missing some inside joke. And isn't Bittner the coach?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Flip wrote:Lisbon is the Broncos, unless I'm missing some inside joke. And isn't Bittner the coach?

The original post that was made said North Sargent....it was edited by the poster
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Irish » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:46 pm

The Schwab wrote:
Flip wrote:Lisbon is the Broncos, unless I'm missing some inside joke. And isn't Bittner the coach?

The original post that was made said North Sargent....it was edited by the poster

Did you see the teams in Region 1?North Sargent won't even make regionals and you're talking about top teams in the region? Don't know anything about the coach, anyone know his record as a head coach?

Don't forget about teams like Hankinson, FCT, Lisbon, Oakes, Central Cass, Richland, Northern Cass, FSHP, that is 8 already, I still have 3 more before North Sargent. Best of luck to them though. It will be tough road. I will be anxious to see who is right.
Irish
NDPreps Starter

Postby Nodak Guy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 pm

There are going to be some good teams in Region 1 this year. Central Cass is going to be tough, as is Northern Cass, Richland, and FSHP out of District 2. And then you have Hankinson, FCT, Lisbon, Oakes, and Lidgerwood coming in from District 1. It's going to be tough for teams such as Milnor, North Sargent, and Sargent Central to compete with those teams. You never know what the season will bring, but those lower teams are going to have to play out of their minds to have a chance to make it out of the district tournament. Just my opinion.
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby scoobyx2 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Region 1 is always tough because many of the top teams can easily play each other 3 times in a season. Its hard to beat any good team 3 times! Last season, Northern Cass and FSHP were #1 and #2 going into the District 2 tourney, and finished 3 and 5. Also, don't count out Maple Valley. They may not have the depth to win the region, but with Smith, they could make some games very interesting.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseballplayer#2 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Hazen Bison They are quick , fast and return with 4 starters this year
baseballplayer#2

Postby Hinsa » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:51 pm

baseballplayer#2 wrote:Hazen Bison They are quick , fast and return with 4 starters this year

Ummmmm...........read the title of the topic.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby adriana » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:47 am

Hankinson should be the top in region 1. They really didn't lose anyone from last year, and should be better. Hopefully they can get over the issues with their coach and pull together as a team.
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

-Michael Jordan
adriana
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBEast » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:44 pm

adriana wrote:Hankinson should be the top in region 1. They really didn't lose anyone from last year, and should be better. Hopefully they can get over the issues with their coach and pull together as a team.

I would be amazed if they could pull together as a team after what they went through. Central Cass will do well in Region 1 this year. We're long overdue for a trip to the state tourney.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby adriana » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:07 pm

ClassBEast wrote:
adriana wrote:Hankinson should be the top in region 1. They really didn't lose anyone from last year, and should be better. Hopefully they can get over the issues with their coach and pull together as a team.

I would be amazed if they could pull together as a team after what they went through. Central Cass will do well in Region 1 this year. We're long overdue for a trip to the state tourney.

I agree. But let's not make them sound so victimized. They do have a lot of talent and hopefully they realize that and pull it together.
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

-Michael Jordan
adriana
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls