Hoopster Preseason Picks

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Hoopster Preseason Picks

Postby bbjay » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:38 am

Here's what the hoopster has preseason for the girls....what do you think?

Region 1- Central Cass
Region 2- Fordville-Lankin-Park River
Region 3- HMB
Region 4- New Rockford
Region 5- Standing Rock
Region 6- Bottineau
Region 7- Beach
Region 8- Stanley
75% of the time..it works every time.
bbjay
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Hoopster Preseason Picks

Postby scoobyx2 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:30 pm

My picks for Region 1 is Richland out of District 2 and Hankinson (despite the drama) out of District 1. Bottineau will be the team to beat in the State.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thundercat 99 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:52 pm

For Region 7, I'd have to go with Trinity over Beach but you could pick any one of those two
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Postby Nodak Guy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:34 pm

scoobyx2 wrote:My picks for Region 1 is Richland out of District 2 and Hankinson (despite the drama) out of District 1. Bottineau will be the team to beat in the State.

Bottineau will be tough as heck. Any word on what's been happening at Hankinson lately? I haven't read the paper for the past couple of days! I hope Beach can give it a run with Waldahl. New Rockford will have to completely choke if they don't make it - but don't look past Carrington, I guess. HMB will have a good starting 5, but their bench is going to struggle. Steele-Dawson and Linton are always a challenge, and don't forget about LMM.
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tellmeaboutit » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:39 pm

thundercat 99 wrote:For Region 7, I'd have to go with Trinity over Beach but you could pick any one of those two

There is an Ernst playing for Trinity. That almost guarantees a trip to the state tourney!
You have to hate losing more than I love winning.
tellmeaboutit
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby philshometown » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 am

Nodak Guy wrote:
scoobyx2 wrote: Any word on what's been happening at Hankinson lately? I haven't read the paper for the past couple of days! I hope Beach can give it a run with Waldahl. New Rockford will have to completely choke if they don't make it - but don't look past Carrington, I guess. HMB will have a good starting 5, but their bench is going to struggle. Steele-Dawson and Linton are always a challenge, and don't forget about LMM.

There are no applicants for the coaching job. Imagine that!
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm

tellmeaboutit wrote:
thundercat 99 wrote:For Region 7, I'd have to go with Trinity over Beach but you could pick any one of those two

There is an Ernst playing for Trinity. That almost guarantees a trip to the state tourney!

ummmm..negative ghost rider..although Beach lost Teal Waldal, I still believe they will win the region
I'm just a soul who's intentions are good..oh lord..please don't let me be missunderstood! What's understood ain't gotta be explained..but you don't understand me so let me explain..
project-pat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Irish » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:59 am

Weekend Warrior wrote:
tellmeaboutit wrote:

ummmm..negative ghost rider..although Beach lost Teal Waldal, I still believe they will win the region

Beach will definately come out of that region. Seen them play this summer in Dickinson. They had their timing down and looked like a team that was in mid-season form. Must have spent some time in the gym over the summer. good luck to them
Irish
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls