Carrington Girls

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Carrington Girls

Postby bball_fan71 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Really. A 65 mile difference from Leeds to Nr isnt a good enough reason? With gas prices and young kids in the family I couldnt imagine how they did it the previous year.
bball_fan71
NDPreps Reserve

Postby lionfan » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:50 am

Too bad for the other Minnewaukan and Leeds girls who relied on Bobby all summer. They could have worked all summer on playing without her and developing another point guard.
lionfan

Postby bball_fan71 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm

They played without her at all of their team camps this summer because she was gone for stuff here and there.
bball_fan71
NDPreps Reserve

Postby lionfan » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Well the pressure if off the Carrington Girls and Coach Braaten and now on New Rockford and Coach Bellquist. The Hooster has New Rockford as the pick!!!! I still think these two will have exciting games all season.
lionfan

Postby Irish » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Carrington vs Kidder County tonight. ON KSJB. Should be a good one.
Irish
NDPreps Starter

Postby basketball1427 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:54 pm

even tho carrington only won by 8 they dominated the game way more than the score indicates carrington girls played really well
basketball1427
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rocketsphotoguy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:42 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Mod Bot wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Mod Bot wrote:For what it's worth, New Rockford-Sheyenne defeated Carrington 57-48 in New Rockford last season according to the results on the NDHSAA site.

That was on Dec. 20, 2007 - one of five losses the Cardinals had in the season. It was Carrington's first loss of the season, and the only loss in the Cards' first 15 games.

That Was Last Season!!Carrington will have all there best players back an will play them at home this year NR is always a hrad place to play so guess we will have t osee what happens!

Which may very well be why I started my post with "For what it's worth..."

so you think Carrington an NR will be among the state next season?

From what I saw tonight, District 7 (and quite possibly Region 4) could easily come down to New Rockford-Sheyenne versus Carrington. NR-S took Round 1, 64-62, on a last-second shot with 1.4 seconds left. Two very evenly-matched and well-coached teams, who could probably play 100 times and it would come out 50-50. Yet another reason why I love watching N.D. high school sports. :D
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man." - Jack Handey
rocketsphotoguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:46 pm

rocketsphotoguy wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Mod Bot wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Mod Bot wrote:For what it's worth, New Rockford-Sheyenne defeated Carrington 57-48 in New Rockford last season according to the results on the NDHSAA site.

That was on Dec. 20, 2007 - one of five losses the Cardinals had in the season. It was Carrington's first loss of the season, and the only loss in the Cards' first 15 games.

That Was Last Season!!Carrington will have all there best players back an will play them at home this year NR is always a hrad place to play so guess we will have t osee what happens!

Which may very well be why I started my post with "For what it's worth..."

so you think Carrington an NR will be among the state next season?

From what I saw tonight, District 7 (and quite possibly Region 4) could easily come down to New Rockford-Sheyenne versus Carrington. NR-S took Round 1, 64-62, on a last-second shot with 1.4 seconds left. Two very evenly-matched and well-coached teams, who could probably play 100 times and it would come out 50-50. Yet another reason why I love watching N.D. high school sports. :D

Game was So INTENSE Cant wait to see round 2 an 3 in dis. an Reg.
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Girls