Best team that didn't win state

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Best team that didn't win state

Postby E@stern Executioner » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Baller wrote:That does not mean that the state championship should be stripped by her team because she changed her identity after high school.

I never said it should. Did the chump?
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:20 pm

E@stern Executioner wrote:
Baller wrote:That does not mean that the state championship should be stripped by her team because she changed her identity after high school.

Yes and that is how this argument started. I told him not to talk so dumb and he took it as censorship.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 5-time state chump » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:22 am

Baller wrote:
E@stern Executioner wrote:

Yes and that is how this argument started. I told him not to talk so dumb and he took it as censorship.

Ummm...wanna try again?

It started when you gave THIS response when I asked WHY it was deleted:
(pay close attention to the bolded portion)

Baller wrote:It got deleted because it is inappropriate to talk about on this board and if you dont like it post somewhere else.

You plainly said that the subject itself was inappropriate. THAT is why you initially deleted it.
You started whistling a different tune when EE said "She's/He's not embarrased, so why are you?"

Anyway...I thought the subject was interesting. It'd probably be an everday occurance in say, Philly, NY or Washington D.C. In ND...not so much.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Girls