Coaching Changes in Class B Girls Basketball

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Coaching Changes in Class B Girls Basketball

Postby kaybee94 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:33 pm

jtdc492 wrote:
Irish wrote:
jtdc492 wrote:I heard Keith Jacobson will coach in Washburn.

Man, if I had the opportunity to quit after my good players are gone and then get hired back to coach when we some good players come through again, that is the idea job. Awesome thinking on the part of Mr. Jacobson.

He does seem to be stepping back into it at the right time. Washburn will not be dominant like in their glory days, but they should go above .500 and finish strong in the region. 3rd or 4th maybe.

I had some buddies who said they wouldn't have touched that job for any amount of money. they searched and searched for someone, anyone to take the job. Heard they even contacted a former assisstant from Hazen to coach. Mr. Jacobson must have had a lot of chips in his corner for this job.
kaybee94
NDPreps Reserve

Postby jtdc492 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:07 pm

kaybee94 wrote:
jtdc492 wrote:
Irish wrote:
jtdc492 wrote:I heard Keith Jacobson will coach in Washburn.

Man, if I had the opportunity to quit after my good players are gone and then get hired back to coach when we some good players come through again, that is the idea job. Awesome thinking on the part of Mr. Jacobson.

He does seem to be stepping back into it at the right time. Washburn will not be dominant like in their glory days, but they should go above .500 and finish strong in the region. 3rd or 4th maybe.

I had some buddies who said they wouldn't have touched that job for any amount of money. they searched and searched for someone, anyone to take the job. Heard they even contacted a former assisstant from Hazen to coach. Mr. Jacobson must have had a lot of chips in his corner for this job.

They do have some meddling parents that will accept nothing less than their own vision of how a program should be run. If Washburn doesn't have an outstanding year, watch another coach get slammed.
jtdc492
NDPreps All-State

Postby bambino701 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:09 pm

that seems to be common in girls basketball
bambino701

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:38 am

trust me it isn't just girls bb
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous