District 3 All Conference Team

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

District 3 All Conference Team

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:23 pm

I didn't see who made it,anyone know?
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: District 3 All Conference Team

Postby Hinsa » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:58 pm

District 3 doesn't release the all-district list until all District 3 teams have been eliminated. Because of that, there was no publicity about it and I've never seen a complete list.

Dumb policy in my opinion. Announce the all-district team at the District tournament.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby PA42 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:15 pm

does anyone no why they started that policy?
PA42

Postby Flying Wallenda » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:15 pm

horne98 wrote:does anyone no why they started that policy?

They started the policy because some parents were giving some coaches a hard time that their daughter didn't make the all-district team, which was creating friction for teams that were still alive and trying to win the region.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Flying Wallenda wrote:
horne98 wrote:does anyone no why they started that policy?

They started the policy because some parents were giving some coaches a hard time that their daughter didn't make the all-district team, which was creating friction for teams that were still alive and trying to win the region.

Now that the girls season has been over for almost a week does anyone know who is all-district in district 3?
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Girls