9th GBB Poll

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

9th GBB Poll

Postby HometownHigh » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:24 am

poll9.jpg
poll9.jpg (30.88 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
HometownHigh
NDPreps Starter

Re: 9th GBB Poll

Postby oneshot » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:37 am

TL-M got knocked off by a decent velva team last nite 51-39...the Trojans need more than 1 or 2 players to step up to be ligitimate contenders...not sure they're "top ten" material.
oneshot
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:43 am

Minnewaukan-Leeds was scheduled to go to Carrington tonight but I'm guessing that with this weather that it will be postponed if it isnt already.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby twoadays » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:23 pm

oneshot wrote:TL-M got knocked off by a decent velva team last nite 51-39...the Trojans need more than 1 or 2 players to step up to be ligitimate contenders...not sure they're "top ten" material.

AGREED. I have doubts they will stay in the top 10 with a tough schedule this week. Didn't drive in a snowstorm to see the game last night but heard the trojans had a tough first quarter. Those girls have a tough time getting started and you're right oneshot...only 1 and sometimes 2 decent players do not make a ranked team. I think they're out of their league in the top 10 and see a fairly dazed and confused team when I've watched. kudos to their coach for having a stacked playbook but you need a team with more court vision (then what I've seen) to execute all that stuff. If this team stuck to the basics they'd be better. Ever heard of the "KISS" philosophy?? it would go a long way on this team.
twoadays

Return to Girls