Region 5 Predictions

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Region 5 Predictions

Postby powerade » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Well first of all the region 5 girls games are over. Shiloh came out on top.
To the comment before, some regions might have a couple good teams and Shiloh did loose to DT but only lost to Minnewaukan/leeds by two poits points who at the time was rated 3 or 4 in the polls. Shiloh has the ability to compete with all the teams going to the tourney this year. Look at NS who would have thought they would have gone as far as they did last year?
powerade

Postby bigpoppakdog » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:44 pm

powerade wrote:Well first of all the region 5 girls games are over. Shiloh came out on top.
To the comment before, some regions might have a couple good teams and Shiloh did loose to DT but only lost to Minnewaukan/leeds by two poits points who at the time was rated 3 or 4 in the polls. Shiloh has the ability to compete with all the teams going to the tourney this year. Look at NS who would have thought they would have gone as far as they did last year?

How about Norton, Seeger, Kautzman, Lauf, Tellmann, Toepke, Heid, Fleck, bet they thought they could.

also...they were rated #1 with 4 starters with at least 4 years varsity experience....Shiloh's achievement should not be compared to New Salem's 3 year achievements...New Salem played through some very tough times last year with a tougher region than this year...Shiloh will play in the Sat. afternoon game...Bearstail is the real deal...Shiloh does have some size, but basically the unbelievable play of one player will be exploited at State...wouldn't be surprised to see Bott. press and chase bearstail...causing shiloh to turn the ball over....lets say....34 turnovers....Shiloh should be able to beat New Town for 7th....
bigpoppakdog

Postby BBall dominator » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:18 pm

bigpoppakdog wrote:
powerade wrote:Well first of all the region 5 girls games are over. Shiloh came out on top.

How about Norton, Seeger, Kautzman, Lauf, Tellmann, Toepke, Heid, Fleck, bet they thought they could.

also...they were rated #1 with 4 starters with at least 4 years varsity experience....Shiloh's achievement should not be compared to New Salem's 3 year achievements...New Salem played through some very tough times last year with a tougher region than this year...Shiloh will play in the Sat. afternoon game...Bearstail is the real deal...Shiloh does have some size, but basically the unbelievable play of one player will be exploited at State...wouldn't be surprised to see Bott. press and chase bearstail...causing shiloh to turn the ball over....lets say....34 turnovers....Shiloh should be able to beat New Town for 7th....

If it wasn't for shiloh playing bottineau I'd take them to atleast get 4th. But I don't see bottineau getting beat at all. I haven't yet looked at a bracket to see the match-ups and get a better feel for a prediction. I'm going to have to say 5th their a good team many of their players other than bearstail have stepped up this year.
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby callmecrazy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:46 pm

is bearstail a senior?
callmecrazy

Postby bigpoppakdog » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:10 pm

only place worse than 4th is last....and yes bearstail is a senior....this region besides New Towns is the next weakest region....New Town has a stud also, but thats it...these two teams would make a good game...which I still predict will happen....although I did not think shiloh would get out of the region and they did...but a one man show(girl in this case) won't lead to more than 1 victory in a state tournament.
bigpoppakdog

Previous

Return to Girls