Bittner gets 40

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Bittner gets 40

Postby Hawks » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:41 am

Anyone see the Bittner girl from Hebron got 40 on saturday she seems to be getting 25 everynight. I think they play shiloh soon and I will get to see her. Has anyone seen her play yet this year, seems to be averaging an unnoticed 20-plus. I know there team was terrible last season but it looks like they have improved.
Hawks
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Bittner gets 40

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Bittner is from Glen Ullin. She is a solid player...her size is her only downfall as far as how successful her college career will be(she signed with DSU)....she's a playmaker...I believe they lost their second best player as I have not seen her in the boxscore....the reason for their play this year....I believe majority will say their coach has got them playing well...and I believe that is the case...their coach came out of retirement...he's not old by the way....his last stint was a pretty successful one in boy's bb a few years ago....but if their other solid player is gone for the year..I don't believe they have enough to be a real threat....if she comes back then it could be a different story. I saw them play HMB earlier in the year and lost by about 20 points....HMB was on FIRE for about a quarter and half....Glen Ullin played with them the rest of the way...
bigpoppakdog

Postby fish » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Bittner is a good b-ball player, however you are right when you say that she is all they really have. The other girls on the team all have good plays, however they dont' nearly have her potential. I also heard that they lost their 2nd leading scorer, i believe for some type of violation. Without her they will struggle, becuase she was their big post girl. I think it would be interesting to see how Glen ullin/Hebron would play if a team went diamond and 1 or box and 1 on them, thus trying to contain Bittner!
fish
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigpoppakdog » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:56 pm

couldn't agree with you more....interesting to hear about their other girl.....wasn't sure what happened to her..
bigpoppakdog

Postby West Dakota » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:24 pm

She is a hard nosed player thats for sure, to bad the big girl broke the rules. Geiss the new coach really has turned that team around from last season. 40 points is a bunch!
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hawks » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:09 am

saw bittner got 35 of 47 last night in upset of Hazen. 5 three pointers, talk about 1 person beating a whole team wow!!
Hawks
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Girls