new town girls more appropriate question.

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

new town girls more appropriate question.

Postby bigpoppakdog » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:31 am

due to being locked(my post wasn't meant to discuss any personal issues...just wondering if they are missing any girls right now or if they are at full strength.)

Bott. girls really beat New Town girls bad on New Towns home floor....having seen them last year one would think they could make a run at them..especially with that miller girl(who I believed was the best player hands down last year). Anyone verify if they are at full strength or are they not as good as they were predicted to be? I have not heard anything regarding this team since the year started.
bigpoppakdog

Re: new town girls more appropriate question.

Postby triplebbb » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:21 pm

All NewTown girls have been and are currently playing. No one has sat out for any reason. Miller, Taft, and Eagle are the 3 starters from last year that returned plus a 6'0 girl (Mason) that sat out last year with an ACL. Pretty slow team with some weaknesses at guard (Miller brings the ball up alot) and not very deep.
triplebbb
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballqueen » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:15 pm

By the time districts roll around. New Town will step it up and give everyone a good run. Miller is a really good player.
JOHN 3:16
bballqueen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigpoppakdog » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:22 am

ok...thanks for the update....
bigpoppakdog

Return to Girls