Senior Player of the year each region

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Senior Player of the year each region

Postby Baller » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:37 pm

BB11 wrote:Shauna Knife from Bottineau will be Miss Basketball next year - Making an early prediction. If you haven't seen her play - it is definitely something to watch - she is unbelievable.

That is a bold prediction with competition like Ali Collins from Mandan and Sarah Feeney
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby mathlete110 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:11 pm

ICU wrote:
bballfan_05 wrote:
luvmy3gbb1wr wrote:
baseball wrote:abby fiest from linton for region 3 is my guess

nope, Jada Meiklejohn from LaMoure

Have to agree with that one.

I would say Meiklejohn also. one person team their..

I'm sure meiklejohn will beat our abby feist.
mathlete110
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:23 am

Region 7 will be close between Bitner and Nasset
project-pat

Postby pbhoopsters » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:36 am

Baller wrote:
BB11 wrote:Shauna Knife from Bottineau will be Miss Basketball next year - Making an early prediction. If you haven't seen her play - it is definitely something to watch - she is unbelievable.

That is a bold prediction with competition like Ali Collins from Mandan and Sarah Feeney

When looking at the big three Stats - (points, rebounds and assists) - Morgan Dale wil get serious consideration as well. She will make a great 3 at some college program.
pbhoopsters

Postby baseball » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 pm

pbhoopsters wrote:
Baller wrote:

When looking at the big three Stats - (points, rebounds and assists) - Morgan Dale wil get serious consideration as well. She will make a great 3 at some college program.

isnt Dale only a Junior???
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pbhoopsters » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:19 pm

baseball wrote:
pbhoopsters wrote:
Baller wrote:

isnt Dale only a Junior???

Yes - but so are Collins and S. Feeney - I thought we were talking about NEXT year.
pbhoopsters

Postby baseball » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:41 pm

o sorry about that....i was thinking Knife was a Senior, my mistake
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Girls