Richland girls

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Richland girls

Postby ndplayer35 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Do these girls have any chance of taking state. They have an 8th grader who is absouletly huge she is a beast. They also have a couple pretty good jr guards
ndplayer35
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Richland girls

Postby vballfan06 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:13 pm

state? let's get them to the regional tournament first.
vballfan06
NDPreps Starter

Postby adriana » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:38 am

i agree...whats their record?
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

-Michael Jordan
adriana
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:14 am

adriana wrote:i agree...whats their record?

they are just 5-4....it would interesting to see how they do in close games. have 4 losses by 13, 3, 3, & 8 points, and wins by 5, 10, 14, 11, & 14. i say this because i dont know how well they would be able to protect a close lead late since they are shooting only 58% on FT (94-161) and if they are down and need to make up points they are only shooting 15% from 3 (7-46). it will be hard for them to be even playing for a region title with Fairmont-CT (8-1), FSHP (8-3), Lisbon (7-2), Maple valley (7-2), Northern Cass (8-1), and Hankinson (6-0 but NDHSAA is missing 2 of their games).

i havent seen any of these teams play and this is all according to the NDHSAA website so dont take me so serious on this one....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby vballfan06 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 am

I've watched Richland play---and don't get me wrong they have some talent. But their district includes Central Cass, Northern Cass, FSHP, and Maple Valley---then add in Kindred (who I wouldn't wanna play come postseason) and Enderlin (who's up and down)--and this district is pretty much jam packed from top to bottom.
vballfan06
NDPreps Starter

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:22 am

vballfan06 wrote:I've watched Richland play---and don't get me wrong they have some talent. But their district includes Central Cass, Northern Cass, FSHP, and Maple Valley---then add in Kindred (who I wouldn't wanna play come postseason) and Enderlin (who's up and down)--and this district is pretty much jam packed from top to bottom.

Yep, so have I, my niece is on Richland's team........they do have some talent.....Olivia Johnson is the 8th grader........she's pretty good, great potential.......but the team has some mental issues.....don't think I've seen them play a full 4 quarters yet, they play 3 great and 1 really ugly......that's cost them some games........we'll see what they do against CC, but they've got a tough road to hoe if they're even going to make regionals
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ClassBEast » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:24 pm

luvmy3gbb1wr wrote:
vballfan06 wrote:I've watched Richland play---and don't get me wrong they have some talent. But their district includes Central Cass, Northern Cass, FSHP, and Maple Valley---then add in Kindred (who I wouldn't wanna play come postseason) and Enderlin (who's up and down)--and this district is pretty much jam packed from top to bottom.

Yep, so have I, my niece is on Richland's team........they do have some talent.....Olivia Johnson is the 8th grader........she's pretty good, great potential.......but the team has some mental issues.....don't think I've seen them play a full 4 quarters yet, they play 3 great and 1 really ugly......that's cost them some games........we'll see what they do against CC, but they've got a tough road to hoe if they're even going to make regionals

Central Cass beat Richland tonight 64 - 41. They were ahead the entire game and really pulled away the second half. They looked really good again tonight. They have tough games coming up next week though with Hankinson on Tuesday and FSHP on Thursday.

R 11 20 31 41
CC 14 33 41 64

R: Kinneberg 10, Freeberg 7, Julson 3, Hage 4, Johnson 17.
CC: Boeder 11, Sprunk 12, Nesemeier 8, Roesler 2, Samuelson 9, Kraft 22.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Girls