what about kindred?

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

what about kindred?

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:16 am

they had some athletic girls last year and got rid of their coach..noticed they didn't appear in the state ratings....anybody know whats going on with them?
bigpoppakdog

Re: what about kindred?

Postby pbhoopsters » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Other than Mandi Bindas, they lost their entire starting line-up from last year. The other starters are relatively inexperienced when it comes to varsity experience. I'm sure the team needs some type of "learning curve" in getting use to the system of their new coach. To make matters worse, Mandi Binda went down with a knee injury last Saturday against Richland. However, I have not heard if it is season ending.
pbhoopsters

Postby ClassBEast » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:34 pm

bigpoppakdog wrote:they had some athletic girls last year and got rid of their coach..noticed they didn't appear in the state ratings....anybody know whats going on with them?

Go to the "Central Cass is a very good team in region 1" topic. There is quite a bit of discussion about Kindred there.
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bigpoppakdog » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:18 pm

I thought they returned majority of their team...guess I needed to pay attention better....thought they(community) wanted a different or better coach for these girls....i'll check that site out....thanks...clears up my confusion...
bigpoppakdog

Postby philshometown » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:10 am

Kindred’s Bindas out for season with knee
The Forum
Published Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kindred senior Mandi Bindas is out for the remainder of the season after suffering a knee injury at the end of December.

Earlier this week an MRI revealed Bindas suffered a torn ACL. A North Dakota Class B girls basketball second-team all-state selection last season, the 5-foot-10 forward helped the Vikings to the state tournament the previous two seasons.

“It’s just kind of a blow,” said Kindred coach Shane Piatz.

-----Best Wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Mandi!
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls