dynamic duo

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

dynamic duo

Postby American_Gangster » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:17 am

Heather and kim Landis from Mott/Regent this is the best one two
American_Gangster

Re: dynamic duo

Postby project-pat » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:11 pm

What kind of numbers do they put up each night? They are kind of a duo, seeing as how they are almost identical, weird twist on things huh
project-pat

Postby nd2325 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:51 pm

The Landis twins are the only reason the Wildfire are doing anything this season. Their post game is weak, their Coach even said that on the radio. I heard that Krauter is hurting, but is still toughing out the games, so that is affecting her game. But everytime I look at the scores in the paper, if the Twins aren't the top two scorers, they are definately right up there.
nd2325

Postby fish » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:59 am

Heather averages approximately 16 points a game, while her other half, Kim usually kicks out around 13. These two are very good ball players and are great leaders for the Wildfire. They can do everything, from rebounding,stealing,assisting, and shooting. These girls are two quality players that hopefully will help lead the Wildfire girls basketball team to a successful season.
fish
NDPreps Reserve

Postby American_Gangster » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:25 am

without these girls M/R would be done the twins are the team !!! and i think they are undrerated
American_Gangster

Return to Girls