NDAPSSA Poll #3

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

NDAPSSA Poll #3

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Team Record Points Last Week
1 Bottineau (9) 7-0 108 1
2 Bowman County (2) 8-0 100 2
3 Kenmare 7-0 81 3
4 Steele-Dawson 5-0 65 4
5 Minnewaukan-Leeds 8-0 63 5
6 Fairmount-Campbell-Tintah 7-0 39 8
7 Grafton 4-1 34 7
8 Hankinson 7-0 24 10
9 Turtle Lake-Mercer 8-0 22 10
10 Carrington 6-0 14 NR
TIE Fordville-Lankin-Park River 6-0 14 10
TIE Maple Valley 6-1 14 9

Others Receiving Votes: Beach (5-0), New Town (5-1), Dakota Prairie (5-2), Lidgerwood (5-1).
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Re: NDAPSSA Poll #3

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:59 pm

Bottineau beat Langdon 53-52 tonight......Langdon got handled pretty easily by Bowman down in Bismarck this past weekend. Anybody at the game?
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby twoadays » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:02 pm

NATURAL TALENT wrote:Bottineau beat Langdon 53-52 tonight......Langdon got handled pretty easily by Bow man down in Bismarck this past weekend. Anybody at the game?

So did Bottineau have a bad night or is Langdon a dark horse? Or did they just have a good game? I guess in girls bb (or boys for that matter), on any given night, anything is possible :wink:
twoadays

Postby ddn4tcom » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:58 am

twoadays wrote:
NATURAL TALENT wrote:Bottineau beat Langdon 53-52 tonight......Langdon got handled pretty easily by Bow man down in Bismarck this past weekend. Anybody at the game?

So did Bottineau have a bad night or is Langdon a dark horse? Or did they just have a good game? I guess in girls bb (or boys for that matter), on any given night, anything is possible :wink:

I'm a stat for Bowman Girls BBall and that Langdon game wasnt one of the girls' better games. They struggled for most of the game but finally pulled it off in the end. Its amazing though, that Bottineau only won by one. it makes you wonder if Bottineau really did have that bad of night.... :?

(Stats for the Bowman vs. Langdon game can be found at http://ddnsports.4t.com )
ddn4tcom
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndcommentor » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:53 pm

ddn4tcom wrote:
twoadays wrote:

I'm a stat for Bowman Girls BBall and that Langdon game wasnt one of the girls' better games. They struggled for most of the game but finally pulled it off in the end. Its amazing though, that Bottineau only won by one. it makes you wonder if Bottineau really did have that bad of night.... :?

(Stats for the Bowman vs. Langdon game can be found at http://ddnsports.4t.com )

my take on this is that langdon is a 'dark horse' if you will. i looked at their schedule and they played i think 4 top ten preseason ranked teams in their first 5 or 6 games. if you check their record now they have been winning quite a few games. as i've heard around they should have one the bottineau one hands down. and im sure if they would play grafton, kindred, or bowman again the outcomes would have a better chance of going the other way. i checked out those box scores and it seems that anderson and breyer had good games, with breyer scoring half of their points.
ndcommentor

Return to Girls