Scores, records, stats

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Scores, records, stats

Postby 9manfootballmom » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:10 pm

GOOD OF THE TEAM wrote:Final score: Hankinson beats Central Cass 61-43 and will be representing Region One in the State Tournament.

can anyone tell me what school is FTC? or FCT I saw an interview with their head coach and they only lost to Hankinson twice in the reg season . Trying to figure out which schools/county that is but to no avail...can't find a thing. Let me know. Hankinson had a good tourney I am impressed with Titus and Geffre.
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:14 pm

9manfootballmom wrote:
GOOD OF THE TEAM wrote:Final score: Hankinson beats Central Cass 61-43 and will be representing Region One in the State Tournament.

can anyone tell me what school is FTC? or FCT I saw an interview with their head coach and they only lost to Hankinson twice in the reg season . Trying to figure out which schools/county that is but to no avail...can't find a thing. Let me know. Hankinson had a good tourney I am impressed with Titus and Geffre.

Fairmount, ND
Tintah, MN
Campbell, SD
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby 9manfootballmom » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:16 pm

point/center wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:

Fairmount, ND
Tintah, MN
Campbell, SD

Thanks that was quick...my son just found it too but I didin't realize there were teams from MN and SD with an ND team. How long have they been a school? I am originally from mayville and I thought I knew more about the Valley! Thanks
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballfan7 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:04 pm

9manfootballmom wrote:
point/center wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:

Fairmount, ND
Tintah, MN
Campbell, SD

Thanks that was quick...my son just found it too but I didin't realize there were teams from MN and SD with an ND team. How long have they been a school? I am originally from mayville and I thought I knew more about the Valley! Thanks

I thought Campbell was in MN.
bballfan7
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hoop_fan1 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Campbell and Tintah are both east of Fairmount on the minnesota side of the river. Campbell is not in South Dakota.

I believe it is a coop.

bballfan7 wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:
point/center wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:

Fairmount, ND
Tintah, MN
Campbell, SD

hoop_fan1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 9manfootballmom » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:58 pm

hoop_fan1 wrote:Campbell and Tintah are both east of Fairmount on the minnesota side of the river. Campbell is not in South Dakota.

I believe it is a coop.

bballfan7 wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:
point/center wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:

Fairmount, ND
Tintah, MN
Campbell, SD

are they just a coop for sports? do they go to school together? interesting
9manfootballmom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportfan2007 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:09 pm

quote="9manfootballmom"]
hoop_fan1 wrote:Campbell and Tintah are both east of Fairmount on the minnesota side of the river. Campbell is not in South Dakota.

I believe it is a coop.

bballfan7 wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:
point/center wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:

Fairmount, ND
Tintah, MN
Campbell, SD

are they just a coop for sports? do they go to school together? interesting[/quote]

They don't go to school together. They only coop in sports for basketrball. Next year I think it will be different from what I've been hearing as far as what schools they will coop with.[
sportfan2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ginsbach » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:44 am

sportfan2007 wrote:quote="9manfootballmom"]

I believe it is a coop.

bballfan7 wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:
point/center wrote:
9manfootballmom wrote:

Fairmount, ND
Tintah, MN
Campbell, SD

are they just a coop for sports? do they go to school together? interesting

They don't go to school together. They only coop in sports for basketrball. Next year I think it will be different from what I've been hearing as far as what schools they will coop with.[/quote]

Fairmount/Campbell-Tintah co-op together in volleyball and basketball. For track, Fairmount goes with Rosholt, SD and Campbell-Tintah goes with Breckenridge, MN . Golf is Lidgerwood-Hankinson-Fairmount (not sure about CT golf). The football team is a co-op of Fairmount/Campbell-Tintah/Rosholt which goes by the name Tri-State. For baseball, they are Fairmount/Campbell-Tintah/Hankinson/Rosholt, and also go by the name of Tri-State.
Ginsbach
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Girls