MPCG Vs. Grafton

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

MPCG Vs. Grafton

Postby ndfan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:31 am

They play each other tomorrow night in Grafton, I'm gonna say Grafton wins by atleast 15 if not more. predictions? insght?
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: MPCG Vs. Grafton

Postby adriana » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:26 am

Yeah this is gonna be a tough game for MayPort. Especially with Jenaye Ingebretson's injury from volleyball. Grafton's just stacked this year...i can see em winning by a good 25 points.
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

-Michael Jordan
adriana
NDPreps Starter

Postby HometownHigh » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Grafton is indeed stacked. One thing they have that others don't (of those posting rosters on ndhsaa site) is SENIOR players. By comparison, Grafton has 5 of 12 players that are seniors, others have: Central Valley 1 of 7, Larimore 1 of 12, Thompson 2 of 9, Mavyille 3 of 14. Cavalier - Midway Minto - North Border - Drayton/St Thomas all have 4 seniors on their rosters. Experience wins championships.
HometownHigh
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:13 pm

HometownHigh wrote:Grafton is indeed stacked. One thing they have that others don't (of those posting rosters on ndhsaa site) is SENIOR players. By comparison, Grafton has 5 of 12 players that are seniors, others have: Central Valley 1 of 7, Larimore 1 of 12, Thompson 2 of 9, Mavyille 3 of 14. Cavalier - Midway Minto - North Border - Drayton/St Thomas all have 4 seniors on their rosters. Experience wins championships.

Grafton won 69-38 tonight, they didn't look to shabby for the first game of the year. A player that caught me off guard for Grafton was eighth grader Brooke Gaustad, she played a fair amount of time and it wasn't during garbage time either and gave them good minutes. So look for her to do some good things in the future. Liked what I saw from Baldwin and Houdek I think they should be main focus offensively, Ademsen stays out of foul trouble (3 in first quarter) she'll be a good one. All in all liked what I saw from Grafton so far.

Mayville well they played a lot better then I thought they would, I think coach Azure does a great job just not a whole lot of talent to work with. Best of luck to them the rest of the season.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Girls