Looking for players that want to play college basketball

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Looking for players that want to play college basketball

Postby pbhoopsters » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Does anyone know of players who have the desire and ability to play college baskeball? I am I looking for girl players in the 13 to 17 (must have high school eligibility left) age. These players would play in college exposure events next summer. On the Varsity team, I am looking for one more big strong post player and a forward who could play both at the 3 and 4 positions. The club will also have team in the 13U and 15U categories. I am looking for players at all the positions in those categories. The players can come from ND, SD or MN. I would welcome opinions on players you think should play in these events. If the player's primary sport is volleyball it will not work. From past experience, players are too busy to do JO volleyball and club basketball at the same time.
pbhoopsters

Re: Looking for players that want to play college basketball

Postby EDC » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:04 pm

I am very impressed with the number of players you have had that are playing college bb. How would you compare your program to the ECI Program?
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Looking for players that want to play college basketball

Postby pbhoopsters » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:34 pm

I think both clubs are similar in that they are trying to get players in our area exposure to college coaches.
pbhoopsters

Return to Girls