And the Hoopster says. . .

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: And the Hoopster says. . .

Postby ndlionsfan » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:25 pm

The only team I really see ML having a tough time with is Carrington. The other teams could all play them tough, but ML should still come out on top.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Re: Re:

Postby ndcommentor » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:21 am

baseballlvr wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ndcommentor wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:
NATURAL TALENT wrote:Lakota pretty much brings everyone back. Minn/Leeds is picked 3rd in their district behind Langdon and Stark/Munich.

Wow, this region sure isn't shaping up like the coaches picked. Mwkn/Leeds has moved to the team to beat with the LR tourney championship and an impressive showing at the Hoopster classic. R/W looks like they will be one of the top challengers in the Dist and Reg. Lakota is playing too well right now. Maddock and NRS will challenge them in Dist 7. I think ML has a slight edge over these teams, but after them there are about 5-6 very good teams. Should be a great tourney season in this region!

i think after ml and langdon play their district game alot of questions will be answered like who is the best tem in district 8 and after lakota and nrs play. the winners will prob play in the regional championship to go to state.

Carringtons girls only beat Lakota by 30 last week that say anything?

I think that ML is definitly the best team in district 8. Langdon beat MS by 2 points, and MS's record shows that they're the second worst team in their district. I don't see Langdon putting up much of a fight against ML. ML is just too tall for Langdon to match up against

ML isnt tall their tallest player is what? L. has taller players than ML. i really have to disagree again, langdon and ml plays this weekend and i think itll be close, but the final score will be in langdon's favor! maybe you guys should come to the game and see it for yourself!
ndcommentor

Postby ndfan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:26 am

ndcommentor wrote:
baseballlvr wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ndcommentor wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:
NATURAL TALENT wrote:Lakota pretty much brings everyone back. Minn/Leeds is picked 3rd in their district behind Langdon and Stark/Munich.

Wow, this region sure isn't shaping up like the coaches picked. Mwkn/Leeds has moved to the team to beat with the LR tourney championship and an impressive showing at the Hoopster classic. R/W looks like they will be one of the top challengers in the Dist and Reg. Lakota is playing too well right now. Maddock and NRS will challenge them in Dist 7. I think ML has a slight edge over these teams, but after them there are about 5-6 very good teams. Should be a great tourney season in this region!

i think after ml and langdon play their district game alot of questions will be answered like who is the best tem in district 8 and after lakota and nrs play. the winners will prob play in the regional championship to go to state.

I think that ML is definitly the best team in district 8. Langdon beat MS by 2 points, and MS's record shows that they're the second worst team in their district. I don't see Langdon putting up much of a fight against ML. ML is just too tall for Langdon to match up against

ML isnt tall their tallest player is what? L. has taller players than ML. i really have to disagree again, langdon and ml plays this weekend and i think itll be close, but the final score will be in langdon's favor! maybe you guys should come to the game and see it for yourself!

I plan on being there for that game, it should be a good one. All be cheering for ML
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:17 am

ML has a 6 footer in Erickson, 5'11" in Braaten, and 5'10" in Callahan. I think that's pretty decent size in girls bball.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:43 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:ML has a 6 footer in Erickson, 5'11" in Braaten, and 5'10" in Callahan. I think that's pretty decent size in girls bball.

....and for having that kind of size, they get up and down the court very well.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndcommentor » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:39 pm

baseballlvr wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ndcommentor wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

well i dont know if you heard but langdon beat m.l. by 16. the final being 54-38! i was at the game and i didnt see anything 'SPECIAL' about the LIONS! NOTHING AT ALL! so what did i tell you bout that game? What do you have to say bout who is the best team in District 8 NOW?!?! M.L. still has to play Munich(which has a good ball club) so who knows where theyll be ranked in the distrcit. obviously langdon will be number one. its crazy how langdon lost by one to bottineau and cremated m.l. by 16 and they still aren't ranked. i have a feeling that they will make it to state.
ndcommentor

Postby bball_fan71 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:21 pm

I saw the game of Langdon and ML and all i have to say is that if that is the only game you have seen ML play than you havent see nothing yet.
bball_fan71
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndlionsfan » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:11 pm

What about Langdon getting cremated by NRS and absolutely smoked by Grafton? That's probably why they aren't in the polls. Munich is not going to be a tough game for ML. Not even close. I've seen Munich play. The Lions do have some more tough tests coming up, tho in NRS and Carrington
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseballlvr » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:39 am

ndcommentor wrote:
baseballlvr wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ndcommentor wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

well i dont know if you heard but langdon beat m.l. by 16. the final being 54-38! i was at the game and i didnt see anything 'SPECIAL' about the LIONS! NOTHING AT ALL! so what did i tell you bout that game? What do you have to say bout who is the best team in District 8 NOW?!?! M.L. still has to play Munich(which has a good ball club) so who knows where theyll be ranked in the distrcit. obviously langdon will be number one. its crazy how langdon lost by one to bottineau and cremated m.l. by 16 and they still aren't ranked. i have a feeling that they will make it to state.

You're just saying that Munich has a good ball club because Langdon only beat the by 2. If Munich had a (good ball club) they wouldn't be floating around the .500 mark, and almost losing to teams like adams-edmore. Langdon isn't the best team in district 8... i think ML still is. I guess some teams have good games, and some teams have bad games. It was a good game for Langdon, and a bad game for ML.
baseballlvr
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:04 pm

ndcommentor, did you see Langdon is still not in the polls???
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseballlvr » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:38 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:ndcommentor, did you see Langdon is still not in the polls???

haha, they get one good win and they expect to be in the top 10? No offense, but i think they need a better record than 8-3, even tho they were tough teams to lose to...
baseballlvr
NDPreps Starter

Postby hoop_fan1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:38 am

They lost to FLPR last night. FLPR has had some tough games, but they must be regaining their form of earlier this year.

baseballlvr wrote:

haha, they get one good win and they expect to be in the top 10? No offense, but i think they need a better record than 8-3, even tho they were tough teams to lose to...
hoop_fan1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseballlvr » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:58 pm

hoop_fan1 wrote:They lost to FLPR last night. FLPR has had some tough games, but they must be regaining their form of earlier this year.

baseballlvr wrote:

what was the score of that game?
baseballlvr
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Girls