07 Team Camps

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndswisher » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:32 am

What schools/teams did well at team camps this summer. Anyone not live up to expectations or did better than expected?
ndswisher
NDPreps Rookie

Postby grizzfan » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Lidgerwood dominated in the games that i watched them play.......they beat some girls by a lot of baskets and another team by not as much but still a lot......they run good......Cristen Smith is real tall and good (Smith might not be the right last name)(Also she may not be tall....i watched from a ways away.....but she can still ball and brings the thunder to the hardwood)
grizzfan

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:58 pm

Cristen Haase is the name....she's good when she's on....not so hot when not......around 5'8, usually Alycia Kramer is the point, she's a left handed transfer from Wahp last year.......two Geffre girls transferred from Shanley last year as well.
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 pm

luvmy3gbb1wr wrote:Cristen Haase is the name....she's good when she's on....not so hot when not......around 5'8, usually Alycia Kramer is the point, she's a left handed transfer from Wahp last year.......two Geffre girls transferred from Shanley last year as well.

The two Geffre girls went to Hankison...not Lidgerwood

Haase is one of the best players in the region...good thing she is usually on.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby loveclassB BB » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 am

Turtle Lake-Mercer girls went to a Team Camp in Denver and took first in their division.  They won 8 out of 9 games.
Last edited by loveclassB BB on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
loveclassB BB
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Girls