District 1 teams for 07-08

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Nodak Guy » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:59 pm

What are your predictions for District 1 next year?  Let's see how the teams rank from top to bottom.....just curious.
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan98 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:45 am

Here's how I see District 1 looking:

1. Fairmount C/T:  Regional runner up last year has basically everyone back

2. Hankinson: has everyone back from last year

3. Lidgerwood:  Cristin Haase should have another very good year.

4. Lisbon: Their defense is what keeps them in every game.

5. Oakes

6. Wyndmere

7. North Sargent

8. Sargent Central

9. Milnor 

I see this district has being 3 different groups: FCT, Hankinson, Lidgerwood at the top, with Oakes and Wyndmere maybe scratching for a regional entry, and NS, SC and Milnor at the bottom.  Anyone else have any predictions?
ndsportsfan98
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby twiz11 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:53 pm

I agree with everything u predicted... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those three teams lose a combined 2 players.  I firmly believe that this year will be the year Region I is represented by a District I team at state!!
twiz11

Postby pbhoopsters » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:32 pm

As a District 2 observer of District 1 I really like the Fairmount/C-T team. All 5 of their starters are very nice young ladies. Schmit, Luick, Church, and the two Campbells really impress me both on and off the court. Sammi Schmit will get a college scholarship sometime this year. I am really impressed with freshmen Kenzie Church. She will have several college offers before she graduates. I wish their team well!
pbhoopsters

Postby hoops2007 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:45 am

pbhoopsters wrote:As a District 2 observer of District 1 I really like the Fairmount/C-T team. All 5 of their starters are very nice young ladies. Schmit, Luick, Church, and the two Campbells really impress me both on and off the court. Sammi Schmit will get a college scholarship sometime this year. I am really impressed with freshmen Kenzie Church. She will have several college offers before she graduates. I wish their team well!

FCT will be tough this season.  They have great leadership with Schmit and Luick.  They will be the team to beat in District 1....the one to measure up to.
hoops2007
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Girls