Future 07-08 teams to watch

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby bballplayer09 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:42 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions of what team may be a good team to watch next year?
bballplayer09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:38 pm

Bowman- 4th in the state, losing nobody, gaining experience. They're top 9-10 players were juniors and sophmores, NO SENIORS.
project-pat

Postby bballplayer09 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:34 am

I remeber being impressed w/ bowman during the state tournament. I saw that they were losing no one from there starting 5. Yeah i would bet they will be good next year.
bballplayer09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bill » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:17 pm

botno is going to win state again they are only losing 2 people and they have probably the best bench in the whole state
bill
NDPreps Reserve

Postby twiz11 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:37 pm

In District 1 this past year F-C-T, Hank., and Lidgerwood were 1,2,3 and they only lose a combined 2 seniors both of which eren't major contributors more of just role players.
twiz11

Postby bballplayer09 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:22 am

F-C-T i do agree will be good. They made it all the way to the regional championship game this year w/ losing no starters if anyone. I know when i saw hankionson play they weren't that good but it was way early in the season. They played a team w/ 40 turnovers and only won by 8... but cody geffre was not 100%. Lidgerwood i think will be pretty too.
bballplayer09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsperson » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:17 pm

bill wrote:botno is going to win state again they are only losing 2 people and they have probably the best bench in the whole state

Is Kayla Roemmich moving? I heard that their family might be.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby Baller » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:24 pm

sportsperson wrote:
bill wrote:botno is going to win state again they are only losing 2 people and they have probably the best bench in the whole state

The word is that her father probably will NOT have a job in Bottineau next year.  Where they end up will depend on where he finds a job.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:27 pm

Baller wrote:
sportsperson wrote:

The word is that her father probably will NOT have a job in Bottineau next year.  Where they end up will depend on where he finds a job.

BOWMAN haha
project-pat

Postby fightingsioux20 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:43 am

Watch out for carrington they might upset a few teams
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bearsfan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:45 am

project-pat wrote:
Baller wrote:
sportsperson wrote:

BOWMAN haha

Mandan!!!  haha even funnier!
Bearsfan

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:39 pm

Bearsfan wrote:
project-pat wrote:
Baller wrote:
sportsperson wrote:

BOWMAN haha

Mandan!!!  haha even funnier!

I bet Trinity is already recruiting her, trying to find her father a job huh, I think they've already offered her $25K and a new house in west dickinson just to go to their school.

haha jk:D
project-pat

Postby lutzey_14 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:57 pm

Trinity, they have almost their whole team back plus they have a 8th grader coming up who definately has the potential to start next year
lutzey_14
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:32 pm

lutzey_14 wrote:Trinity, they have almost their whole team back plus they have a 8th grader coming up who definately has the potential to start next year

Don't they lose 4 starters?? Mary Brooke, Noelle Steiner and Katie Gordon and the Frank girl? Those are some pretty tough shoes to fill. You want to talk about bringing back their whole team, look at the region champ Bowman. They don't lose a single girl off that team that contributed. Plus there are some other really decent young teams in that region.
ndfbfan

Postby marianne » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:19 pm

i agree strongly
marianne
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Me Too » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:22 am

marianne wrote:

i agree strongly

yes there bench is strong...and Kayla Roemmich will not be moving, botno should make it to state and have a chance at a 3 peat next year
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:35 am

Mr. Me Too wrote:
marianne wrote:

i agree strongly

yes there bench is strong...and Kayla Roemmich will not be moving, botno should make it to state and have a chance at a 3 peat next year

anyone know how they rotate the pairings for state? i'm guessing that botno and bowman are going to be the state's two top teams, would they be potentially playing in the state title game or would they get paired up earlier in the tourney?
rep

Postby unc2 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:40 pm

I think bowman will win the tournament, they only lost to botineau by 8 or 10 in this years tournament and they do not lose a single player
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDdominator » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:28 pm

I don't know how true this is but on another thread it says that shauna knife is going to bottineau?? anybody know if theres any truth?? that might put bottineau at the front of the pack
NDdominator

Postby cdub1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:24 pm

NDdominator wrote:I don't know how true this is but on another thread it says that shauna knife is going to bottineau?? anybody know if theres any truth?? that might put bottineau at the front of the pack

im not gonna lie i dont know how accurate it is shaunna said it to me but she mite not have been serious

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsjunkie » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:02 pm

Lisbon will have a good team next year.  They came on very strong at the endo of this year and return all but one of there starters and she was no major part of their success.
sportsjunkie
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Scout46C » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:15 pm

She was in school in Bottineau today as a student
Scout46C

Postby Deuce » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:03 pm

Scout46C wrote:She was in school in Bottineau today as a student

Really, is this first hand info?  I thought this was just one more rumor.  She's a heck of a player and I'd say Botno will probably 3 peat. 
Deuce
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Scout46C » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:04 pm

First hand, she is in bottineau
Scout46C

Postby big tuna » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:50 am

i also think carrington could be really good next year they are returning 4 players with a lot of playing time and could do a lot in regions
big tuna

Next

Return to Girls