Future 07-08 teams to watch

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Roughrider » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:07 pm

ndfbfan wrote:
Biff wrote:Hazen will give Bowman a run for their money in Region 7.   My money is on the Bison to represent Region 7 in next years Class B.

Everybody is completly overlooking the great talent they have in their upcoming sophomore class.  That's real talent and dedication, by mid-summer, they will surpass any Bulldog.

Come on. Bowman is returning everybody. If that team stays healthy, they will win Region 7.  I'm not disagreeing that there is some talent there, but its a few years away. Bowman is much too strong.

I agree. Bowman only lost one person and she wasnt even in the top 8 best players so i think they will be great next year. the only thing that i can see hurting them is teams that have a size advantage. Bowman is not a very tall team and when they struggled last year it was with teams that had taller girls
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fbinnd » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:04 pm

Knife thread was closed.  Too bad.  Shows the board doesn't have the stomach for the tough subjects.

Anyway, if anyone else ever transfers to excel in cross-country, please let us know.  I'm unaware of the wealth of transferring cross-country talent in North Dakota.  It's such a common thing, and I can't believe I missed it.  :shock:
fbinnd

Postby baller01 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:54 pm

fbinnd wrote:Knife thread was closed.  Too bad.  Shows the board doesn't have the stomach for the tough subjects.

Anyway, if anyone else ever transfers to excel in cross-country, please let us know.  I'm unaware of the wealth of transferring cross-country talent in North Dakota.  It's such a common thing, and I can't believe I missed it.  :shock:

Give it up...
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:15 pm

[user=1515]baller01[/user] wrote:
fbinnd wrote:Knife thread was closed.  Too bad.  Shows the board doesn't have the stomach for the tough subjects.

Give it up...

just a little comment for fbinnd if you have ever seen belcourt even once in the past 3 years who is the best player?? people get jealous and start bluntly saying things and it shows in how the coaches make decisions good ex. team awards I'm sure you know about those she got NONE now she didn't leave for that reason but that is just an obvious one that stands out there are other reasons that lead up to a decision to move schools and lets just say sports wasn't the biggest reason for this one
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:11 pm

why are u so into this subject about Knife transferring to Bottineau...It must be hurting you real bad for you to just keep jawin' on about this subject...
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:10 pm

it wasnt really a tough subject someone close to the knife family actually knows something the rest of us dont and made that obvious and it should be left at that

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fbinnd » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:36 am

Aw come on cdub, don't let the moderator's bail you out!  Where's that strong "kids transfer to get noticed by colleges" argument that you were all about?  Even if we're not going to refer to any specific transfer, the theory of the argument is still up for discussion.  Are you gonna let that thread getting locked get you off the hook?  Are you going to sit back and think you've won when every point you've made has been completely destroyed?  Have some heart.
fbinnd

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:50 am

Come on now...yes kids transfer to get noticed by colleges, it happens all the time...but thats just not Knife's case right now...she was already bein' noticed by d-1 and d-2 colleges, so i guess she didn't need to transfer to get noticed...but Knife has a different case for transferring and if you knew you'd quit yelpin' on about her just transferring to quit losing...
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:50 am

To stay on subject...look out for Bottineau next year, haha
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:29 am

good reply........the thread is still valid, even if you don't refer to a specific player.....oh and yes, cdub1, dropping coaches names is so tacky but just for you, here goes.......the very first big name coach i ever had a chance to talk with about what coaches are looking took place with the very lovely and talented Vivian Stringer (Rutgers now, but Iowa Hawkeye coach then).  She sure didn't have to talk to a newbie junior college coach but she did.  We were both at an Iowa 6 on 6 State tourney scouting girls.....she told me that she could always teach a player offense, but if the player didn't have defensive fundamentals down, they were almost impossible to use in a big time program, which was why she rarely ever recruited an offensive 6 on 6 player.....she used that philosophy when she recruited her players from 5 on 5 teams as well.  There's been more over the years,  but if you're a college coach and only look for points, you're :screwy:........check out the ECI web page, go to minnesota aau page, check individual team pages, they have a bunches of exposure events listed there, go to tourneys......most coaches/scouts will talk, some will blow you off, ask them yourself, if you don't believe me......

but, on the theme of this posting,

region 1 - No Cass, FCT (if sammi behaves)

region 2 - grafton (now that they've got a pt g), dak prair

region 3 - lamoure, linton (provided the girls can stay out of trouble), st-d

region 4 - minn/leeds, new rock/sheye

region 5 -  flasher

region 6 - velva, botno

region 7 - bowman, hazen, gotta throw in dt

region 8 - new town, stanley (although they'll be very young)

of course all are subjuct to change, especially if anyone transfers;)
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Baller » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:39 am

I am only going to say this once.....If you want to talk about recruiting, do it in the hot topics section.  Do not bring down the rest of the board.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fbinnd » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:34 am

Well, since I can't talk recruiting on this thread, I'll stay on topic.  This is a "future teams to watch" thread, right?

My future teams to watch are Shanley, Trinity, Oak Grove, St. Marys, Bishop Ryan, Shiloh, Trinity Christian, and Bottineau.
fbinnd

Postby cdub1 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:59 am

fbinnd wrote:Aw come on cdub, don't let the moderator's bail you out!  Where's that strong "kids transfer to get noticed by colleges" argument that you were all about?  Even if we're not going to refer to any specific transfer, the theory of the argument is still up for discussion.  Are you gonna let that thread getting locked get you off the hook?  Are you going to sit back and think you've won when every point you've made has been completely destroyed?  Have some heart.

none of my points have been destroyed if kids dont transfer to get noticed by colleges and play better competition explain oak hill to me

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Roughrider » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:21 pm

fbinnd wrote:Well, since I can't talk recruiting on this thread, I'll stay on topic.  This is a "future teams to watch" thread, right?

My future teams to watch are Shanley, Trinity, Oak Grove, St. Marys, Bishop Ryan, Shiloh, Trinity Christian, and Bottineau.

How can you not include bowman in your picks
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nd_sports_fan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Roughrider wrote:
fbinnd wrote:Well, since I can't talk recruiting on this thread, I'll stay on topic.  This is a "future teams to watch" thread, right?

How can you not include bowman in your picks

how can you not include Grafton in that either, they will come out of region 2
nd_sports_fan

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:27 am

okay, guys, future teams to watch doesn't necessarily mean going to state... just to watch.....
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby urserious » Tue May 15, 2007 5:54 am

grafton is going to be alot tougher now that they got transfer student samatha baldwin
urserious
NDPreps Reserve

Postby VolsFan3 » Tue May 15, 2007 9:12 am

okay have you ever seen knife run xc or play basketball...i think you should just stop right now bout the whole transferring thing and just DROP IT!...i knwo taht knife didn't get recruited and some people know the real reason why she left. Like Mr. Me too has being saying JEALOUSY gets to everyone..not jsut the players
VolsFan3

Postby luvmy3gbb1wr » Tue May 15, 2007 10:12 am

dude, you are way behind on the transferring topic in this posting.......you want to argue the knife business, which pretty much everyone has dropped anyway...go to hot topics...
luvmy3gbb1wr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bobbyjones » Tue May 22, 2007 1:34 pm

In region 8 I think Watford City is going to be a team to watch. They return all stater Paige Anderson along with a bunch of other talented girls
bobbyjones
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Tu-Big » Tue May 22, 2007 3:29 pm

South Heart/Belfield had a good jr. group last year with koubas, jilek and dorval, they should be descent next year in region 7.
Tu-Big

Previous

Return to Girls