College

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: College

Postby eastwood99 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Anderson and Nasset were in the newspaper and Miller has verbally committed to WSC since she was a junior. I have a very reliable source. I don't know about Spotted Bear though.
Frank Lucas
eastwood99
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Marleigh Kuchar from Lakota going to MSU-Bottineau
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby EDC » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Here is a site that seems to be up to date concerning verbals and signings. Scroll down to North Dakota.

http://gbbrecruit.blogspot.com/2007/05/ ... 07-08.html

Is Samantha Schmit, Fairmount-Campbell-Tinhtah, going to Mary? I thought she verballed there but it doesn't look like it is going to happen???
You gotta believe
EDC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby triplebbb » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:15 pm

I'll throw another name in the WSC mix....Kristen Bearstail from Shiloh. She and Miller are 1st cousins and Coach Suelze's going to get another good one.
triplebbb
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportfan2007 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:27 pm

I believe she actually signed during the early signing in November, but recently changed her mind and signed with NDSCS Wildcat Volleyball. I'm not sure what happened there....I think everyone is a little puzzled by that one. From what I've heard, UofMary let her out of her agreement, but she can't play basketball at any other Div i or II college for 2 years.
EDC wrote:Here is a site that seems to be up to date concerning verbals and signings. Scroll down to North Dakota.

http://gbbrecruit.blogspot.com/2007/05/ ... 07-08.html

Is Samantha Schmit, Fairmount-Campbell-Tinhtah, going to Mary? I thought she verballed there but it doesn't look like it is going to happen???
sportfan2007
NDPreps Starter

Postby SDHoops » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 pm

triplebbb wrote:I'll throw another name in the WSC mix....Kristen Bearstail from Shiloh. She and Miller are 1st cousins and Coach Suelze's going to get another good one.

I highly doubt Kristin will go to Williston. Her dad has been named the head coach at United Tribes for women's basketball. With the connections Bearstail has in Mandaree, I wouldn't be surprised to see Spotted Bear sign with UTTC also. Jordyn Brown, scholarship player from Williston has transferred to UTTC for Fall 2008. The T-Birds have already signed Lynda Wolf from New Town.
SDHoops
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:23 pm

heard ellendale's allyssa smith signed with msu-bottineau
rep

Previous

Return to Girls