Lion's All Star Team

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby InTheKnow » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:39 pm

sioux10 wrote:
hoop_fan1 wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
hoop_fan1 wrote:
NATURAL TALENT wrote:Stacey Nygaard-Adams Edmore

Kirstie Gillett-Dakota Prairie

Kristen Cuypers-LMM

Kallie Erickson-FL-PR

Abby Reiter-HN

Whitney Eckroth-SD

Teryl Norton-NS

Ally Bender-MLS

Those are a few names that come to mind....

I don't think that many girls from 1 region will make it.  I would throw out Erickson, even though she's deserving, she would be the odd one out.  When do they vote on this?  I assume it's after the season is over.  If that's the case, then I would guess a M-M player would make it.  Dickson is a great player, but it seems that in the past, the players with the stats usually get the nod, & dickson is missing one stat-points.  Although she "could" score more, she hasn't.  I could be wrong, though.

But of the four main stats (points, rebounds, assists, steals) her other three (collectively) are so far above any other point guard in the state. By MM making a return trip to state it helps her chances trememdously so who ever makes the decisions can see first hand that she can score, just choses to be a team player. 7.5 boards, 7.3 assists, and 4.5 steals, what other player has anything close to that. The assist total is almost unheard of for a 32 minute game.

I think baldwin ended the season averaging around 7 assists, 8.5 rebounds- to go along with 20+pts & a bunch of steals, so it's not unheard of, but very impressive.  baldwin's only a junior, & I guess we're talking about picking the lions team.

I sure hope dickson makes it- she deserves it.  But I just don't know how many picks one region is going to get.  Reiter & Gillett are a lock.  Now we could potentially add Erickson, Dickson, & Kristina Schuster- I don't think it'll happen, maybe one more, & I would pick Dickson-hands down-but what will everyone else think?

i agree that it isn't unheard of to average 7 assists per game, but sammi baldwin was on a team that revolved around her.  She was their main player and everything on offense went to through.  I'm not trying to take anything away from her, because she is an amazing player, but MM doesn't have a stand out player unlike most of the teams you see.  If dickson wanted to she could score about 20 points a game, but she is too unselfish.  She probably averages about 3 or 4 shots a game and i can tell you that im 100% certain schuster and baldwin average way more than that

I did say ALMOST :D unheard of because it has been done but is VERY rare. If I remember correctly Baldwin averaged like around 5.8-6 assists a game when i read it in the paper before the regionals which is still quite a few. I could be wrong though. She did have more rebounds then Dickson with 8.5 a game which is very impressive in itself being only 5'6, but who else do they have that can really rebound? M-M has both Schusters besides Dickson. If you flipped teams Dicksons numbers would be probably identical to Baldwins, but she has more around her and doesnt need to do that. There is only one ball to go around. In Baldwin's case she needs to carry her team and that was clearly evident at regionals.

As far as the Lions game there are definately 5 deserving players from region 2 (Reiter, Gillette, Dickson, Schuster, Erickson) but will be tough to see that number make it. Wouldnt that be a NASTY starting 5 to go up against.  Gillette 5, Reiter 4, Schuster 3, Erickson 2, Dickson 1. 4 scorers and a pass first point that can run the show. I would put that line up against Class A any day. And the best part, they all are great defensively.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby creme de la creme » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:09 am

is abby bratelien playing college ball?
i saw 'em in eastbay kid
creme de la creme
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:06 am

creme de la creme wrote:is abby bratelien playing college ball?

if i remember right, when i was at state volleyball, i thought someone said she was going to be playing basketball for mary?
rep

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:30 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
gobison21 wrote:Teryl Norton from New Salem was also nominated for the McDonalds All American team.

[user=1621]Bearsfan[/user] wrote:
Sure would be nice to have a list of all who were nominated.  Thats quite an honor

All you have to do is be nominated by your coach. Anyone can receive that honor. Nominations and selections are two different things. There are a few listed in there that have NO business being on that list for the McDonalds game. Boys or Girls. If you arent getting recruited heavily Divison I or have not already signed at a high level DII (at worst) why nominate them.

It is no different then Zack Elgie and Tyler Lunde from Minot both being selected Pre-Season All americans for baseball last spring. Nice numbers, but who did you play. Sorry but there are a ton of better players then them that are strugling to make their varsity team in California. Same goes in this case.

Dont get me wrong, I mean no disrespect to any of them that were nominated, but that is a WHOLE nother level.

um no you cant just get nominated by your coach not how it works think about it there are more than 1500 high schools in the country but there are only 1500 hundred kids an some with more than 1 so ya the coach really doesnt do much of anything

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby InTheKnow » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:36 pm

cdub1 wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
gobison21 wrote:Teryl Norton from New Salem was also nominated for the McDonalds All American team.

Sure would be nice to have a list of all who were nominated.  Thats quite an honor

All you have to do is be nominated by your coach. Anyone can receive that honor. Nominations and selections are two different things. There are a few listed in there that have NO business being on that list for the McDonalds game. Boys or Girls. If you arent getting recruited heavily Divison I or have not already signed at a high level DII (at worst) why nominate them.

It is no different then Zack Elgie and Tyler Lunde from Minot both being selected Pre-Season All americans for baseball last spring. Nice numbers, but who did you play. Sorry but there are a ton of better players then them that are strugling to make their varsity team in California. Same goes in this case.

Dont get me wrong, I mean no disrespect to any of them that were nominated, but that is a WHOLE nother level.

um no you cant just get nominated by your coach not how it works think about it there are more than 1500 high schools in the country but there are only 1500 hundred kids an some with more than 1 so ya the coach really doesnt do much of anything

Then how do you get nominated for it? Quite frankly there should be AT MOST 3 players from North Dakota even MENTIONED to be nominated let alone nominated. Example... Bakum is probably not even getting recruited by NDSU but is a nominee for a national High School All-star game where every player is going to a major school. That makes no sense. There were alot of names from ND that have no business being on there. Sorry, but it is a fact.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:57 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:

Then how do you get nominated for it? Quite frankly there should be AT MOST 3 players from North Dakota even MENTIONED to be nominated let alone nominated. Example... Bakum is probably not even getting recruited by NDSU but is a nominee for a national High School All-star game where every player is going to a major school. That makes no sense. There were alot of names from ND that have no business being on there. Sorry, but it is a fact.

i believe u get nominated by the guy that writes the hoopster but dont quote me on that there names were a lot alike and there are kids ranked in the top 100 gettting 8 points a game so i have no problem with bakkum getting nominated

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby InTheKnow » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:40 pm

[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:
i believe u get nominated by the guy that writes the hoopster but dont quote me on that there names were a lot alike and there are kids ranked in the top 100 gettting 8 points a game so i have no problem with bakkum getting nominated

There has to be more then just Don Hanson making selections. I find that hard to believe. Those kids that are ranked in the top 100 only scoring 8 a game would probably average 30 a game in Class A North Dakota because they play at schools like Oak Hil Academy where the entire starting 5 is going to a major conference school and the reserves that play alot are going to at the least major DII schools or a JUCO and then DI. The level of play between those schools and ND is night and day. The best team in class A would get worked by 50+ against them and you would see just how good that 8 points per game player really is. If OJ Mayo is putting up 50 for your team that is ranked #4 in the country, how many shots are you really going to get. As I said earlier it is a whole differnt level of play than anything you see around here.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Bearsfan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:20 am

InTheKnow wrote:

You are basically right...... IF the coach nominated them.  Most of the guys/girls do the summer tour and get their names out there without the coach.  And you are right... why nominate someone who is not going "on" to play at the next level. 

How Players are Selected

The majority of nominees are identified by the McDonald's All American State Contact Committee, which is a network of high school basketball newspaper reporters and recruiting analysts that includes a representative for the boys and girls in all 50 states to ensure all top athletes are recognized. Additionally, any high school head basketball coach can nominate a star high school senior through http://www.mcdonaldsallamerican.com or by contacting Sports America, Inc. Nomination forms are only valid if signed by the nominee's head coach. Once all nominations are received, every nominee's head coach is contacted to verify the player's elite status and good academic standing. Approximately 2,500 players are nominated to the combined teams. The voting process for the final McDonald's All American Team is conducted by the Selection Commitee, which is comprised of high school sports analysts, prep scouts, newspaper reporters and prestigious basketball coaches, who select 24 boys and 24 girls for the final teams.

Bearsfan

Postby Baller » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:56 am

rep wrote:
creme de la creme wrote:is abby bratelien playing college ball?

if i remember right, when i was at state volleyball, i thought someone said she was going to be playing basketball for mary?

you are right...she has signed there
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby InTheKnow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:16 am

Bearsfan wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:

You are basically right...... IF the coach nominated them.  Most of the guys/girls do the summer tour and get their names out there without the coach.  And you are right... why nominate someone who is not going "on" to play at the next level. 

How Players are Selected

The majority of nominees are identified by the McDonald's All American State Contact Committee, which is a network of high school basketball newspaper reporters and recruiting analysts that includes a representative for the boys and girls in all 50 states to ensure all top athletes are recognized. Additionally, any high school head basketball coach can nominate a star high school senior through http://www.mcdonaldsallamerican.com or by contacting Sports America, Inc. Nomination forms are only valid if signed by the nominee's head coach. Once all nominations are received, every nominee's head coach is contacted to verify the player's elite status and good academic standing. Approximately 2,500 players are nominated to the combined teams. The voting process for the final McDonald's All American Team is conducted by the Selection Commitee, which is comprised of high school sports analysts, prep scouts, newspaper reporters and prestigious basketball coaches, who select 24 boys and 24 girls for the final teams.

Thank you for the additional information. I guess my point is if a player is not even good enough to play for one of 330 Division I teams, why should they be nominated to be selected for one of only 2 teams. As far as the guys are concerned there should only have been around 8-10 guys nominated in the past 10 years and thats it. Even a couple of those are pushing it.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Bearsfan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:58 am

InTheKnow wrote:
Bearsfan wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:

How Players are Selected

Thank you for the additional information. I guess my point is if a player is not even good enough to play for one of 330 Division I teams, why should they be nominated to be selected for one of only 2 teams. As far as the guys are concerned there should only have been around 8-10 guys nominated in the past 10 years and thats it. Even a couple of those are pushing it.

And once again I think you are right........ there are varying numbers for each state and I believe that the group that interviews or makes those calls do check that point exactly.  Next thing is.... a few of those kids that do play on the teams(boys anyway) don't even go to college to play basketball...... but go straight to the pros.... I think we can all name at least one player.  I don't believe that Division 1 should be the cutting point, if it is, because as we all know, some kids are going to play NAIA or are going on to play in a jr college just to get ready for the next level. 

As far as I am concerned, Kilepinski(sp) should be on the team, I mean here is a girl that got 26 offers from Division 1 schools...... but if it weren't for Aumundson(sp) getting her name out there during the summer tourneys would she be anything more than a good player from ND?  And the opposite is true with The gal from Sheridan County last year, Rebecca Feickert..... not enough summer exposure and she isn't selected and yet she is playing at Kansas as a freshman.
Bearsfan

Postby InTheKnow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Bearsfan wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
Bearsfan wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:

How Players are Selected

And once again I think you are right........ there are varying numbers for each state and I believe that the group that interviews or makes those calls do check that point exactly.  Next thing is.... a few of those kids that do play on the teams(boys anyway) don't even go to college to play basketball...... but go straight to the pros.... I think we can all name at least one player.  I don't believe that Division 1 should be the cutting point, if it is, because as we all know, some kids are going to play NAIA or are going on to play in a jr college just to get ready for the next level. 

As far as I am concerned, Kilepinski(sp) should be on the team, I mean here is a girl that got 26 offers from Division 1 schools...... but if it weren't for Aumundson(sp) getting her name out there during the summer tourneys would she be anything more than a good player from ND?  And the opposite is true with The gal from Sheridan County last year, Rebecca Feickert..... not enough summer exposure and she isn't selected and yet she is playing at Kansas as a freshman.

One part of the selecton criteria is off the court achievements as well. Academically if they cant cut it they dont get selected either. Anyone that is talented enough to play in that game is going to a DI, or as was the case for about 7-8 years the NBA. The only reason they would go to a JUCO or an NAIA is because of poor grades and are not cleared by the clearing house to play Division I (ex... Jerome Beasley and Myron Allen at UND). They both either didnt have the grades or complete their AA degree at a JUCO to go DI, but were clearly DI tallents.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby hoops247 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:50 pm

Every region does not have to have a representative in the Lions All-Star Game.
Last edited by hoops247 on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoops247
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:54 am

InTheKnow wrote:[user=517]cdub1[/user] wrote:

There has to be more then just Don Hanson making selections. I find that hard to believe. Those kids that are ranked in the top 100 only scoring 8 a game would probably average 30 a game in Class A North Dakota because they play at schools like Oak Hil Academy where the entire starting 5 is going to a major conference school and the reserves that play alot are going to at the least major DII schools or a JUCO and then DI. The level of play between those schools and ND is night and day. The best team in class A would get worked by 50+ against them and you would see just how good that 8 points per game player really is. If OJ Mayo is putting up 50 for your team that is ranked #4 in the country, how many shots are you really going to get. As I said earlier it is a whole differnt level of play than anything you see around here.

there is a big difference between oj mayo and solomon alabi now he is getting 7 blocks a game i did leave that out but i dont think the team he is playing on is even ranked and how do you know what they would do in north dakota for all we know qvale would get 20 and 10 in new york we dont know becuz he doesnt play there

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby InTheKnow » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:50 pm

cdub1 wrote:

there is a big difference between oj mayo and solomon alabi now he is getting 7 blocks a game i did leave that out but i dont think the team he is playing on is even ranked and how do you know what they would do in north dakota for all we know qvale would get 20 and 10 in new york we dont know becuz he doesnt play there

You are kidding me right! I LOVE North Dakota basketball and think we have some tallented players but you need to be realistic. Best example. Nick Jacobson averaged something like 28 points a game his junior year at Shanley. He goes to Roseville, MN(with his dad as head coach no less) and averaged around 19 a game. The teams and players in the larger cities are far and beyond anything we put together here. Lets just say I have sources, one having been a major college recruit himself who's team averaged 85pts and went undefeated in high school in a state with 6 classes. He said his team being 3A wouldnt have won their highest class the players were too good. They would have been lucky to even come close to state.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

You are kidding me right! I LOVE North Dakota basketball and think we have some tallented players but you need to be realistic. Best example. Nick Jacobson averaged something like 28 points a game his junior year at Shanley. He goes to Roseville, MN(with his dad as head coach no less) and averaged around 19 a game. The teams and players in the larger cities are far and beyond anything we put together here. Lets just say I have sources, one having been a major college recruit himself who's team averaged 85pts and went undefeated in high school in a state with 6 classes. He said his team being 3A wouldnt have won their highest class the players were too good. They would have been lucky to even come close to state.

im saying for all we know he could im not saying he would but it is possible i wouldnt gurantee it but you never know

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller23 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:46 pm

I think Kirstie Gillett has agood chance on making that team. I think she was also nominated for McDonalds High School All American too.

baller23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:27 am

kadee melby should be on it
Last edited by fruit snack on Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
fruit snack

Postby Wildcat » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:28 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

I won't say you're wrong, but I will say that you're underestimating ND basketball. Qvale might make it in NY if he were to play there and he might not.
If there is one thing I've seen from ND basketball, is that its more team oriented, which is good. I think that a good Class A defensive team, like a talented Bismarck High team in one of its better years, wouldn't get blown out by 50. Defense is still defense. I'm not saying they would win, but to say our state championship teams would lose by 50 might be a tad much over exaggerated.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby InTheKnow » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:11 am

Wildcat wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

I won't say you're wrong, but I will say that you're underestimating ND basketball. Qvale might make it in NY if he were to play there and he might not.
If there is one thing I've seen from ND basketball, is that its more team oriented, which is good. I think that a good Class A defensive team, like a talented Bismarck High team in one of its better years, wouldn't get blown out by 50. Defense is still defense. I'm not saying they would win, but to say our state championship teams would lose by 50 might be a tad much over exaggerated.

Dont get me wrong. I think we have some talented athletes playing basketball here. But have you seen basketball on the high school level outside of north dakota or know others from all parts of the country that know the game. I know one guy personally that was offered a scholarship at a major university and by saying major they were in the final four the year he was recruited to play basketball, but opted to play a different sport. If you watch the HS games on ESPN with the top ranked teams in the country, there is no way any of our teams are even close. Hate to say it but it is a sad fact. Those teams entire starting lineup is going to at least mid-major DIs, with their bench going to juco's or DII. Our Mr Basketball's some years have trouble playing at the DII level even.

The speed and level of play is no where close. You can try and preach all the defense you want but it wont matter because of speed, speed, and more speed.  Then add in the big 6'8 kid they all have that is built and quicker then anything we have seen around here becaue he is getting recruited to play defensive end at an SEC school. Put Oden and his HS buddy that starts at OSU and his team from last year up against our best. Picture that scenario, not pretty.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wildcat » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:28 am

[user=215]InTheKnow[/user] wrote:

Dont get me wrong. I think we have some talented athletes playing basketball here. But have you seen basketball on the high school level outside of north dakota or know others from all parts of the country that know the game. I know one guy personally that was offered a scholarship at a major university and by saying major they were in the final four the year he was recruited to play basketball, but opted to play a different sport. If you watch the HS games on ESPN with the top ranked teams in the country, there is no way any of our teams are even close. Hate to say it but it is a sad fact. Those teams entire starting lineup is going to at least mid-major DIs, with their bench going to juco's or DII. Our Mr Basketball's some years have trouble playing at the DII level even.

The speed and level of play is no where close. You can try and preach all the defense you want but it wont matter because of speed, speed, and more speed.  Then add in the big 6'8 kid they all have that is built and quicker then anything we have seen around here becaue he is getting recruited to play defensive end at an SEC school. Put Oden and his HS buddy that starts at OSU and his team from last year up against our best. Picture that scenario, not pretty.

I'm not saying North Dakota's state championship team would be able to compete with the best players or the best teams in America, but I'm trying to defend North Dakota from what your saying, which seems to be that ND is No. 50 in America in Basketball. Obviously because of population, we're not going to have the best bball, but that doesn't mean we have the worst.

Two years ago Minot High went to state with Duchscher, Elgie, Wurgler, Baldwin, and lost to Fargo North in the state title game. Earlier that season, they played in a Fargo Tournament and beat a Minnesota team that had four starters going to D-1 schools and the fifth going to D-2. I think defense does matter, if you can shut down speed. 
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Carl08 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:32 pm

Wildcat wrote:[user=215]InTheKnow[/user] wrote:

I'm not saying North Dakota's state championship team would be able to compete with the best players or the best teams in America, but I'm trying to defend North Dakota from what your saying, which seems to be that ND is No. 50 in America in Basketball. Obviously because of population, we're not going to have the best bball, but that doesn't mean we have the worst.

Two years ago Minot High went to state with Duchscher, Elgie, Wurgler, Baldwin, and lost to Fargo North in the state title game. Earlier that season, they played in a Fargo Tournament and beat a Minnesota team that had four starters going to D-1 schools and the fifth going to D-2. I think defense does matter, if you can shut down speed. 
Was the team they beat DeLaSalle?? Just wondering.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Emo Philips
Carl08
NDPreps Starter

Postby InTheKnow » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:54 am

Wildcat wrote:[user=215]InTheKnow[/user] wrote:

What D1 schools were they? There are alot of D1 schools that are crap compared to uper level NCC, NSIC schools. They were not major programs because I know exactly what game you are talking about at the Fargo Shanley Holiday tournament. I am not saying ND is dead last in HS Basketball. From a team to team basis as a whole, it is way down there. You are also trying to make a comparison with one game and two teams which is hard to do. Comparing ourself to Minnesota basketball doesnt really climb us up that ladder either because Minnesota is at best middle of the pack as far as states are concerned as a whole. When the Gophers made runs deep into the NCAA tournament how many Minnesota born players were even on the roster? Very, very few. Yes there are a few like Russ Arschambaugh who are good enough to play, but the majority of players during those runs came from Indiana, New York, California, etc. You look at some of the best players at UND and NDSU and it is about 50% ND, MN, SD and the rest are from elsewhere across the country through JUCO. Believe me I was at one time a major defender of our level of basketball until I started to see HS games on tv elsewhere across the country while traveling and it really is not to that level of play in comparison as a WHOLE. The athleticism far excedes ours from a depth standpoint. Not just 3-5 players but 8-10 flat ATHLETES on each team. the speed of the game is noticable.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller » Thu May 17, 2007 6:20 am

LIONSALL-STAR ROSTERS

Here are the rosters for the Lions All-Star basketball games, which are scheduled for July 17 at the Bismarck Civic Center and July 18 at the Fargo Civic Auditorium.

Class A girls

Andrea Lafrance, Century. Jessica Kielpinski, Mandan. Amber Adams, Minot. Brittany Jossart, Century. Whitney Sundheim, Minot. Courtney Fettig, Century. Dominique Schuler, Fargo Shanley. Jess Arechigo, Fargo North. Callie Hanson, Devils Lake. Katie Thorson, Fargo South. Mary-Michael Vance, West Fargo. Emily Black, Devils Lake.

Class B girls

Amanda Dimmer, Maple Valley. Abby Reiter, Hatton-Northwood. Kirstie Gillett, Dakota Prairie. Betsy Dickson, Midway-Minto. Kristen Cuypers, Litchville-Marion-Montpelier. Stacy Nygaard, Adams-Edmore. Teryl Norton, New Salem. Allyson Bender, Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood. Courtney Hahn, Bottineau. Kayla Schmidt, Beulah. Courtney Egge, Stanley. Abby Bratlien, Tioga.

Alternates:Jacklyn Mitchell, Hope-Page-Finley-Sharon. Kristina Schuster, Midway-Minto. Whitney Eckroth, Steele-Dawson. Sami Lauf, New Salem. Brittany Westman, Max. Brittany Jacobson, Minot Our Redeemers. Mary Brooke, Dickinson Trinity.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby demonfan74 » Thu May 17, 2007 4:31 pm

How come class A doesn't have any alternates and class B has many?
demonfan74
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Girls