Young Players

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:32 am

I've heard Kelsey Peltier from Botno is a heck of a player for a freshman and a starter on their team.  I guess her dad was a great player back in his day, too.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:33 am

hoop_fan1 wrote:Katie Ralston- soph from FL-ParkRiver will be very fun to watch the next 2 years.  She's got skills/energy like you wouldn't believe.  gets a lot of her pts under the basket, if she improves her range, she'll be tough.
She is very good....watched her play last night.....really really good player.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby marianne » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:22 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:I've heard Kelsey Peltier from Botno is a heck of a player for a freshman and a starter on their team.  I guess her dad was a great player back in his day, too.

she is very good and her teammate Abbey Aide soph is very good. she see the floor very well. better than pretty much all of the state
marianne
NDPreps Reserve

Postby all_star_22 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:00 pm

Bobbi Grann from Minnewaukan Leeds is a sophomore but is very talented and should only get better
all_star_22
NDPreps Rookie

Postby rep » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm

all_star_22 wrote:Bobbi Grann from Minnewaukan Leeds is a sophomore but is very talented and should only get better

looking forward to watching her play in the consolation semis...i thought she was way too passive in the first half but especially in the minutes before she fouled out basically got the confidence to drive to the hoop and create offense on her own. wish she would have done it sooner.
rep

Postby the unknown » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:32 pm

Jessica Henningsgard of Central Valley...only an 8th grader! is an amazing ball player. She was in the starting lineup a couple games into the season. she will deffinetly do some great things for CV in the future!
the unknown

Postby bballplayer09 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:56 pm

feeshattack wrote:dickinson trinity and bowman have some pertty good young players.... i believe that 4 sophmores get varsity time on trinity's team......... i also believe that shiloh has some good young players, i think

Since we are talking about sophmores getting varsity playing time i think i will mention Oak grove. They have 3 sophmore starters. 1 comes off the bench and plays most the game and total sophmores on the team is 9. so 9 out of the 15 varsity players were sophmores from this past season.
bballplayer09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Watcher 007 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:25 am

Nice to see Oak Grove is getting that many decent recruits. They should be solid for the next two years for sure with those sophomores. Keep up the great work staying under the student amount to stay class B...
Watcher 007
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballplayer09 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:12 pm

Oak grove accually doesn't recruit and they are a very small school. If you coun't elementry students they have about 400 but if you just count highschool students they have about 175 students. Oh and out of thoose sophmores there are 0 that came after their 7th grade year. and 3 out of the 4 that play a lot came as soon as they were old enough and the other one came 7th grade. two out them are teachers daughters so if you want to talk about recruiting maybe u should talk about college teams. Ano also if private schools recurited howcome all of north daktoa thinks class b schools couldn't beat class a schools??

Another thing so the geffre sisters where going to a private school and now they are going to a public school. Is a public school recruting from a private school??? and look how many new people go to mandan each year???
Last edited by bballplayer09 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bballplayer09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndnballer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:14 pm

have you ever heard of sam lind from garrison she didnt finsh the season but was avg 16pts and is going to be someone to watch out for next as a junior
Last edited by ndnballer on Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndnballer

Postby rtown » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:20 pm

ndnballer wrote:have you ever heard of sam lind from garrison she didnt finsh the season but was avg 16pts and is going to be someone to watch out for next as a junior

ya i've heard of her... i saw her average 15 a game as a freshman but i never heard her doing anything this year... that explains it... what a waste all that talent done for a year over something stupid like that...
rtown

Postby statpacker » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:52 pm

I watchedthe parshall and stanley game this year, they both have underclassmen coming up
statpacker

Postby Watcher 007 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:22 pm

bballplayer09 wrote:Oak grove accually doesn't recruit and they are a very small school. If you coun't elementry students they have about 400 but if you just count highschool students they have about 175 students. Oh and out of thoose sophmores there are 0 that came after their 7th grade year. and 3 out of the 4 that play a lot came as soon as they were old enough and the other one came 7th grade. two out them are teachers daughters so if you want to talk about recruiting maybe u should talk about college teams. Ano also if private schools recurited howcome all of north daktoa thinks class b schools couldn't beat class a schools??

Another thing so the geffre sisters where going to a private school and now they are going to a public school. Is a public school recruting from a private school??? and look how many new people go to mandan each year???

400 K-12, over half of the CLASS B schools have 200 or less K-12 and about 1500 people in the town. They don't have the opportunity to pull form thousands of kids. None those kids were probably the same ones when they were 7th graders anyways. Oak Grove should always be solid as long as they play Class B..

Watcher 007
NDPreps Starter

Postby Baller » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:40 pm

this is a topic about young players...please see the hot topics forums if you want to discuss recruiting..
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bball_12 » Fri May 04, 2007 9:32 pm

i hear michelle burckhard and nateal bosch are going todoing to damadge this year brhs
bball_12

Re: Young Players

Postby jtdc492 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Alanna Smith from Wilton could surprise this year-Sophmore
jtdc492
NDPreps All-State

Re:

Postby adriana » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:53 pm

the unknown wrote:Jessica Henningsgard of Central Valley...only an 8th grader! is an amazing ball player. She was in the starting lineup a couple games into the season. she will deffinetly do some great things for CV in the future!

Jessica Henningsgard has some crazy talent. She'll start this year and depending on CV's numbers i wouldnt be surprised if her sister Taylor saw some playing time and she's a 7th grader i think.
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

-Michael Jordan
adriana
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Girls