Class B Players to Watch

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby rep » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:19 pm

baller01 wrote:
sportsjunkie wrote:Keep and eye out for Lisbons sophmore post Munkeby.  She dominates on the boards and blocks and if her perimeter players would learn to make passes she would run the floor in the paint. 

Munkeby is tough. She is built very solid.

one of the key players in their run to the state tournament in volleyball. haven't seen her play basketball this yet but she seemed to be able to take things in stride for only being a sophomore
rep

Postby feeshattack » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:05 pm

trinity has two very talented seniors that have a chance at playing college ball, there is also a very good senior from beaulah-very tall, athletic, and shoots the ball very well, anderson from hazen is also a good ball player, thats all i got from region 7

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Bearsfan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:50 am

The one from Beulah is Kayla Schmidt.... she is going to Northern State.  Carried the Miners to the district title...... 24, 27 and 16 and 9 rebounds each night.  Senior athlete of the year from district 14.
Bearsfan

Postby thesports_guy32 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:28 pm

Kallie Erickson of FLPR is pretty fun to watch. She can light it up from outside, create shots off the dribble, and shows a lot emotion on the court. She's been averaging about 17 pts/game and she's the leader of that FLPR team. Watch out for her in the Region 2 tournament.
thesports_guy32

Postby philshometown » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:11 pm

Callie Luick (Soph) and Kenzie Church (8th grade) from Fairmount/Campbell/Tintah are worth keeping an eye on.   They are great additions to a team with the outstanding Jr. Sammi Schmit--who took 1st place in District 1.
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Postby beachy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:54 am

philshometown wrote:Callie Luick (Soph) and Kenzie Church (8th grade) from Fairmount/Campbell/Tintah are worth keeping an eye on.   They are great additions to a team with the outstanding Jr. Sammi Schmit--who took 1st place in District 1.

Also Jordyn Campbell(freshman) and Katie Campbell(8th grade) Jordyn is  a starter and katie is  the 6th man......they will be tough for the next 3 years at least...
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Privdog » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:43 pm

I agree with feeshattack. Trinity does have two good seniors bball players. And so do beulah and hazen.
Privdog
NDPreps Reserve

Postby region1 football » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:40 pm

Any perdictions for who will get the senior player of the year for each region?
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:43 pm

region1 football wrote:Any perdictions for who will get the senior player of the year for each region?

cuypers region 3
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby region1 football » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:44 pm

ya she looked pritty impresive last night. 
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bearsfan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:02 am

I don't like the way they vote put how do you change it..... district 13 has 7 teams and district 14 has 6 teams...... if Schmidt gets all of district 14 and Nassett gets all of district 14... Nassett wins because of "home" district votes.  Doesn't sound right!
Bearsfan

Postby jo » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:23 am

i'd have to say that the best class b girls basketball player is bianca lamb. she is da coolest, sweetest, fastest, hottest, and the prettiest! she is way underrated and doesn't get as much credit as she deserves. ALL HAIL BIANCA!!!!!
jo
NDPreps Reserve

Postby roughrider125 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:15 am

jo wrote:i'd have to say that the best class b girls basketball player is bianca lamb. she is da coolest, sweetest, fastest, hottest, and the prettiest! she is way underrated and doesn't get as much credit as she deserves. ALL HAIL BIANCA!!!!!

you must be her boyfriend
Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
~Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)
roughrider125
NDPreps Starter

Postby jo » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:56 am

i wish i was
jo
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Clark17 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:16 pm

Are you guys lost?  You have to scroll down a bit for hockey.  :)
Last edited by Clark17 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clark17
NDPreps Starter

Postby loveclassB BB » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:46 am

Lindy Anderson...Turtle Lake...this girl can play.  I think she's averaging just under 16 ppg and is chased most games. She has incredible court sense and  passes in the lane like no one I've seen b4.  I saw her score 20 points against Minot Ryan this year.
loveclassB BB
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Watcher 007 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:08 am

That's funny, I watched her play 6 times this past year and never did I see a chaser on her..She is a solid player though with another year to play.
Watcher 007
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballplayer09 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:45 pm

Last edited by bballplayer09 on Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bballplayer09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bballplayer09 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:50 pm

sioux10 wrote:
pbhoopsters wrote:Sammi Baldwin is a good one! I am not just impressed with her scoring but with her decision making as well. She does a good job of making sure possessions turn into scores for her team! The last time I saw stats for her district she was listed not only as the scoring leader but also was listed high among the leaders in assists and rebounds! I sing her praises to college coaches when I get a chance.

if im not mistaken sammi baldwin and betsy dickson played together on the pbhoopsters aau team...what were the girls like playing with each other?  which one stood out more and could these girls compete with the tough competition in the cities??

I played on the younger pb hoopsters team and to answer that question is hard. Yes they were both very good and they played well together. Another player the played with was abby Reiter. but the i can't answer your question with one person. They both had there great tournaments where the other one didn't stand out as much. They were both very good. And yes they could compete with the competition from the cities.
bballplayer09
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Girls