Tallest Teams

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Tallest Teams

Postby Flip » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:03 pm

I had a long time coach/educator tell me Grafton is the tallest Class B team he had ever seen. So two questions:
1) Who are the tallest teams in the state this season?
2) Who are some of the all time tallest teams?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Re: Tallest Teams

Postby packers21 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:33 pm

Flip wrote:I had a long time coach/educator tell me Grafton is the tallest Class B team he had ever seen. So two questions:
1) Who are the tallest teams in the state this season?
2) Who are some of the all time tallest teams?

MPB from 4 years ago was the tallest team I can ever remember.

6’5
6’3
6’2
5’11

Plus a couple 5’10 and around girls
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Flip » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:39 pm

I forgot about that team, but your heights are a little off. According to the state program.
6'3"
6'0"
6'0"
Next tallest was 5'8".
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby packers21 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:44 pm

Flip wrote:I forgot about that team, but your heights are a little off. According to the state program.
6'3"
6'0"
6'0"
Next tallest was 5'8".

Programs lie, somewhere in the middle of those is probably more accurate. They played a bigger more slow down game than Grafton too. 2/3 posts at a time. I don’t think they are better than this years Grafton team tho.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Girls