Final Predictions 2021

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Final Predictions 2021

Postby tigertown35 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:54 pm

With districts finally upon us, what are your predictions for who gets out of each region? Who ends up in the regional championship with them?
tigertown35
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Final Predictions 2021

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:52 pm

Region 1: Kindred/Central Cass
Region 2: Grafton/Thompson
Region 3: Linton-HMB/Kidder County
Region 4: LEM/FWM
Region 5: Wilton-Wing/Shiloh Christian
Region 6: Glenburn/Velva
Region 7: Hettinger-Scranton/Bowman County
Region 8: Kenmare/Trenton

NOTE: Subject to change when Region brackets come out
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Sorenson23 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 pm

IMO!

Region 1 - Central Cass got past Kindred last year, Will history repeat itself? I think so?
Region 2 - Grafton - The spoilers will be too much.
Region 3 - Kidder County - Don't get me wrong Linton is really good, but correct me if I'm wrong, I heard from someone that Kidder County has one of the best PG's in the state? I wouldn't count Carrington out of this region either.

Region 4 - Langdon-Edmore-Munich - is the clear favorite.

Region 5 - Shiloh Christian - until someone knocks them off, Shiloh is the favorite. I would like to see Wilton-Wing or Center-Stanton represent this region, but the road to state goes through Shiloh.

Region 6 - Glenburn - I would like to see a new team come out this region, same goes for my previous sentence. But, I give the edge to the Panthers over both M-L-S and Velva.

Region 7 - Hettinger-Scranton - also has a slight edge over the Bulldogs.

Region 8 - Kenmare - will represent Northwest ND at state, but Trenton will come ready to play.

All in all, it should be a great couple weeks of basketball ahead. I don't want to jump the gun and say these are my final eight. But, these are the eight teams that stick out to me.
Sorenson23
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby justplayalready » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:56 am

Sorenson23 wrote:IMO!

Region 6 - Glenburn - I would like to see a new team come out this region, same goes for my previous sentence. But, I give the edge to the Panthers over both M-L-S and Velva.

All in all, it should be a great couple weeks of basketball ahead. I don't want to jump the gun and say these are my final eight. But, these are the eight teams that stick out to me.

My prediction has 6 hinging on who comes out as #3 from 12...11 #1 will be Velva and 11 #2 will be Rugby. If 12 #3 is a Minot Private, then Velva wins region... if 12 #3 is anyone else, Rugby repeats again.
justplayalready
NDPreps All-State

Return to Girls