Shauna Long

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby SDHoops » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:26 pm

[font=arial]Watch out for this 8th grader from Ft. Yates! She is only 4'11" but can read defenses and can shoot lights out. It's scary to think she will be around for four more years after this and still growing! She is a future all-stater for ND Class B[/font]
SDHoops
NDPreps Starter

Postby Watcher 007 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am

She has a long way before she will be an all-stater. Who knows if she will even be around in the future or what happens if she get hurt. Only time will tell.

Watcher 007
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:42 pm

Watcher 007 wrote:She has a long way before she will be an all-stater. Who knows if she will even be around in the future or what happens if she get hurt. Only time will tell.

way to put some positive feedback in buddy.....i remember watching her play once last year and having to check the program when someone told me she was only a 7th grader.  she'll be good in the next few year indeed.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby SDHoops » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:09 am

Now a freshman standing at 5'3"...four inches in one year...she is good so watch out for her! Anyone who has doubts should watch her play
SDHoops
NDPreps Starter

Postby Watcher 007 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:42 am

baseball wrote:
Watcher 007 wrote:She has a long way before she will be an all-stater. Who knows if she will even be around in the future or what happens if she get hurt. Only time will tell.

way to put some positive feedback in buddy.....i remember watching her play once last year and having to check the program when someone told me she was only a 7th grader.  she'll be good in the next few year indeed.

It wasn't meant to be negative, just amazing how people talk up a 7th grader. But best of luck to her and I hope the best for her. Maybe Miss Basketball when she is a senior. And I have seen her play also, so I do know what she is like on the court.
Watcher 007
NDPreps Starter

Postby Nodak Guy » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:21 pm

Her parents were both good players back in their day, so the genes are there.  But, I have seen good Junior High players in the past that seem to peak early, so you never know. 
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Nodak Guy » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:21 pm

Her parents were both good players back in their day, so the genes are there.  But, I have seen good Junior High players in the past that seem to peak early, so you never know. 
Nodak Guy
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls