Miss Hoopster Top 10

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Miss Hoopster Top 10

Postby d_fense » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Hinsa wrote:Richland has done an amazing job of turning around a team that just a couple of years ago went winless. They have earned their place among Region 1 elite through hard work and lots and lots of time shooting.

Richland IS that good.

I saw Richland play this summer and they do have a nice team that can compete with anyone in the region. I did also hear that F-C-T played the game without their big girl. I was not there, but this is what I heard from a reliable source.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby imjustafan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:46 pm

d_fense wrote:
Hinsa wrote:Richland has done an amazing job of turning around a team that just a couple of years ago went winless. They have earned their place among Region 1 elite through hard work and lots and lots of time shooting.

Richland IS that good.

I saw Richland play this summer and they do have a nice team that can compete with anyone in the region. I did also hear that F-C-T played the game without their big girl. I was not there, but this is what I heard from a reliable source.

If I recall correctly, Kaehler left late in the 2nd with an ankle injury; returned about half way through the 3rd and fouled out late in the 4th. Box score has her for 10.
imjustafan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Statguy7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Statguy7 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ProudPirate wrote:FCT has a great core of 4 but they are gonna need a couple more to give them good minutes. Central Cass always reloads & this year they picked up another good player moving into town. I think those 2 will be the cream of the crop. Drops off from there. Nudell will win some games but nobody wins chpionships with 1 good player.

1. Kindred
2. FCT

(3-8 could be in any order and could compete well on any given night)
3. Central Cass
4. Oak Grove
5. Richland
6. Maple Valley
7. Wyndmere-Lidgerwood
8. Hankinson

9. Lisbon
10. Sargent Central
11. Milnor-North Sargent
12. Enderlin
13. Northern Cass

I was at the Hankinson Maple Valley game. Hankinson did an okay job on Nudell my guess is she had betwwen 20-23 never saw a box score. Seemed like two fairly even teams MV shot terrible from the FT line. The richland FCT game seems interresting to me is Richland that good or was FCT off just a bit.

I feel like there is a major gap between the 8th and 9th teams but 3-8 is close and 9-13 is close
Statguy7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nolan4 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:24 am

I will give my Top 8 for Region 6:
1 Rugby
2 Bishop Ryan(dont count out, they could beat Rugby)
3 Velva
4 Our Redeemers(beat Velva earlier in yr)
5 Sawyer

Really a 2 team race, I will be super surprised if it is not Rugby or Bishop Ryan.
nolan4
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Girls