Jaye Two Bears-North Tartan Nike Elite

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Jaye Two Bears-North Tartan Nike Elite

Postby easterner » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:43 pm

again, who is radball, but that don't concern me. I just find it odd, that people want to be a part of something a certain person picks and chooses who he/she wants to disclose where they are from.
I've seen 2 other bloggers(yes they are called bloggers) that have verbaly bullied people on here and yet no mention of them or there town or any other thoughts. Maybe because they are friends with the person in charge of this?? I myself rather stick with the very reason this site was designed for or maybe its intent was to make fun of people so we can show our kids that its ok to bully people and call people names(yes 2 post have been on here that did call names even though the "rules" clearly state that they can't).
But getting back to the 2bears. Oh wait i forgot this isn't a bball site anymore. My bad
easterner
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flying Wallenda » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:07 pm

easterner wrote:again, who is radball, but that don't concern me. I just find it odd, that people want to be a part of something a certain person picks and chooses who he/she wants to disclose where they are from.
I've seen 2 other bloggers(yes they are called bloggers) that have verbaly bullied people on here and yet no mention of them or there town or any other thoughts. Maybe because they are friends with the person in charge of this?? I myself rather stick with the very reason this site was designed for or maybe its intent was to make fun of people so we can show our kids that its ok to bully people and call people names(yes 2 post have been on here that did call names even though the "rules" clearly state that they can't).
But getting back to the 2bears. Oh wait i forgot this isn't a bball site anymore. My bad

Quit while you're behind, by like, a thousand.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby nolan4 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Instead of reading all this BS about Radball/Easterner......if it is such a problem and people have to talk about this constantly can the administrators just block that IP address from posting, or leave the person alone.......with that said, THE person is sad.
nolan4
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hinsa » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:59 pm

I'm very sorry to hijack this topic into an Eastrad discussion. It just doesn't do any good and now my head hurts from banging it into a brick wall. :oops:
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Two Bears just signed on with UW-Milwaukee
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Previous

Return to Girls