Top Career Scoring & Rebound Totals

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Top Career Scoring & Rebound Totals

Postby MNTwinsFan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Congrats Rylee Nudell on an outstanding career! As Dom Izzo put it, it is a shame you didn't have the opportunity to play in front of the entire state at the big dance but we all look forward to watching you continue your career at NDSU and now chase Summit League titles!
MNTwinsFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby east sider » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Bigbrew22 wrote:These stats are incredible! What's the history here did she start as a freshman and average 38pts per game through out high school or what? Wondering if anyone has more insight.

I'm fairly certain she started as an 8th grader, possibly 7th grade as well. When I watched her there was one thing that stood out. Her hands - anytime the ball came off the rim anywhere near her she'd get it. She has great range, can handle the ball well enough for "B" but will need to improve on that to contribute at the next level. Didn't seem exceptionally quick but she looked like she may have been hobbled, or maybe it's just the way she walks. She was still fast enough to beat many players down the court coast to coast for layups. Despite her impressive stats I wouldn't say she is a better prospect than Freije or Stewart, but we'll see.
east sider
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flip » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure she started as a 7th grader. Between her 7th and 8th grade years she was named MVP of the Courts Plus Summer League. She was MVP of that league 5 years in a row.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby jaguar2 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:08 pm

Does anyone have any information about Becky Rohr from Lakota. She is the only one on the rebound list I can't find any information about. I found one newspaper box score from 1992 when she played at UND Lake Region. The Hoopster has her with 1,522 rebounds and 1,522 points; which makes me think her being on the rebound list might be an error.
jaguar2
NDPreps Reserve

Postby jaguar2 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:36 pm

Top 10 rebounders (as of 3/3/24)
Rylee Nudell 1761
Kami Winger 1588
*Becky Rohr 1522
Teagan Erbele 1451
Olivia Johnson 1403
Rebecca Feickert 1372
Hannah Stewart 1362
Samatha Schmit 1337
*Brailyn Davis 1324
Fallon Freije 1312

(* these 2 players have the same # of points and rebounds in the Hoopster so they might not have accurate totals)
jaguar2
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Girls