Region 2 pairings

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 2 pairings

Postby B-oldtimer » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:28 pm

I was just looking at schedule and see Thompson and Park River/ Fordville matchup and then looking at standings in the region this game will determine who will be number 1 in the region. I see Park River has games left with Grafton, Larimore and Midway/minto and Thompson has games left with Midway/minto and Drayton/valley . This game could put Park River/FL or Thompson in drivers seat for being the number one team in the region. I would guess it will determine the path they have ahead when they play in region tournament being number one usually means easier path to reach the championship game then it does for the second, third, and fourth place teams in the region.
B-oldtimer
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Region 2 pairings

Postby radball » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:39 am

TT won 51-28, according to the grandfork herold, the coach said he the game was "embarrassing" Hope the girls didn't read that. Or at least he let the team know it first in the locker room.
radball
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:00 pm

radball wrote:TT won 51-28, according to the grandfork herold, the coach said he the game was "embarrassing" Hope the girls didn't read that. Or at least he let the team know it first in the locker room.

I am sure the girls and the coach figured it was a big game that they felt that they could have won. I am sure the girls should have figured it out on their own as walked to the locker room.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby radball » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:21 pm

scoobyx2 wrote:
radball wrote:TT won 51-28, according to the grandfork herold, the coach said he the game was "embarrassing" Hope the girls didn't read that. Or at least he let the team know it first in the locker room.

I am sure the girls and the coach figured it was a big game that they felt that they could have won. I am sure the girls should have figured it out on their own as walked to the locker room.

Well as a coach you should never throw your team under the bus in public like that. I would have done it alot different, like, "we came to the game very well prepared, but didn't execute our game plan, but we will recover from this" or something like that.
radball
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flying Wallenda » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:45 pm

radball wrote:
scoobyx2 wrote:

Well as a coach you should never throw your team under the bus in public like that. I would have done it alot different, like, "we came to the game very well prepared, but didn't execute our game plan, but we will recover from this" or something like that.

Says the guy who makes it his number one priority to chuck his team and his relatives past and current teammates under the bus on a regular basis on a website. Let me guess, its OK for you but not a coach? Roll on radball.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby radball » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:07 am

I am not allowed to post or contribute on www.northdakotapreps.com until I reveal which Division 1 basketball program I work for.
radball
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls