58+

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

58+

Postby fandb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Hats off to Minot Bishop Ryan Lions. 58 games in a row at any level is an accomplishment.
fandb
NDPreps Starter

Re: 58+

Postby packers21 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:30 pm

fandb wrote:Hats off to Minot Bishop Ryan Lions. 58 games in a row at any level is an accomplishment.

Yup, Congrats. Only took a couple 6ft transfers at a private school to beat little Larimore's record. Comes out more jerkish than I wanted it too but oh well.

Atleast we still have Alsen, unless Shiloh can get a few more transfers from NBA cares.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby layup » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Yep when Gabbie Bohl transferred to the Catholic school in kindergarten they knew it would be the start of something big for their basketball program. Ignorance is bliss.
layup
NDPreps Reserve

Postby packers21 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 pm

layup wrote:Yep when Gabbie Bohl transferred to the Catholic school in kindergarten they knew it would be the start of something big for their basketball program. Ignorance is bliss.

Yup, knew that was going to be the first comment haha
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fandb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Packers 21 may not be visited by Santa this year.
Last year packers21 protected a player and asked for no character assasination. No credit goes to the kids, the time and effort, or the coaching staff at Bishop Ryan.
Again, congrats to Ryan on your record.
fandb
NDPreps Starter

Postby packers21 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 pm

fandb wrote:Packers 21 may not be visited by Santa this year.
Last year packers21 protected a player and asked for no character assasination. No credit goes to the kids, the time and effort, or the coaching staff at Bishop Ryan.
Again, congrats to Ryan on your record.

Whoa protected a player! I should get coal I'm my stocking, congrats to them. I will cheer for them when they play against a Class A team this year, but that will be the only time. I never attacked any player or coach. In fact they have a team full of great players and IMO have a very good coach.
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby fandb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Could have said that and only that in opening statement. Instead?
fandb
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls