THe best overall girls sports programs in North Dakota?

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

THe best overall girls sports programs in North Dakota?

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:43 am

I received a message from USATODAY high school sports. They are running a contest to vote on the best overall girls high school sports program in the country. They would like 5 nominations from North Dakota. Here is what they would like:

"I’m assisting USA TODAY High School Sports in selecting five active high school girls sports programs (all sports and teams) from the state of North Dakota to be included in the contest, and I would greatly appreciate you sharing your expertise by suggesting successful programs that you believe are deserving of being included. Any information you can provide would be helpful, but I have listed below the most pertinent information that I’d appreciate you providing for each high school girls sports program you nominate.

Requested Information:

Name and location of high school:

Girls sports offered by the school:

Reason(s) athletic program should be included in contest: (Past and current success experienced by specific girls sports teams, famous alumni, etc.)
"

If anyone would like to nominate a program, and include a short explanation of why, I will forward that information on to the guy from USATODAY on Friday. His deadline is Saturday. You can either post it here, or send me a private message.

Thanks.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Girls